Nashville Christian 2015 State Champions

mm7

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyle Tidwell had 5 touchdowns last night. Xavier Myers had 1. All the D1 athletes didn't have to score and they won 46-6. They're something special

Well......Huntingdon won 49-14, Dresden won 48-6, Union City won 69-14, Peabody won 35-0, and Wayne Co won 47-12. I don't think any of their D-1 players scored either. So, you post is not valid. You will have to face one of these programs in the future. Heat the crow up.

As a trousdale fan I don't have a dog in the hunt. I will cheer for anyone except Ncs this year in the playoffs but don't underestimate them this year it pains me to say it but they are legit this year. They aren't the team that has been bounced out the last couple of years. Most of you have to play each other this year so time will tell who the team is this year. Ncs will not have a challenge going thru the regular season so if you meet them beat them in playoffs. #get private schools out of 1a

As a trousdale fan I don't have a dog in the hunt. I will cheer for anyone except Ncs this year in the playoffs but don't underestimate them this year it pains me to say it but they are legit this year. They aren't the team that has been bounced out the last couple of years. Most of you have to play each other this year so time will tell who the team is this year. Ncs will not have a challenge going thru the regular season so if you meet them beat them in playoffs. #get private schools out of 1a

I feel you, but I still got my money on UC, that veer is the equalizer when it comes to more talent.....

It's a long time before this could ever happen.  Many have to save their money for "black Friday" shopping.  There are way to many "what ifs" in the scenario for it to happen.  If Union City can win out and NCS wins out, that time will come once again.  D1 players ?  You have had them the last two years....and actually fueled Union City to play harder.  They had never been hit like they were against Union City and some of those kids still have memories of hose hits.  I hope the day does come that Union City is playing on Black Friday.  But I will say this, the State Champion will come from west of the Tennessee River, write that down and repost it on Championship day.