Week 6: Oneida @ GP

crow

I have no idea what score to predict.....which is unusual for me.  I will take a win by any margin this week.....time for the orange team to right the ship and straighten the rudder......!

Kazzy

Anyone know if #8 will be playing for GP this week.He's their best runner but I THINK he got tossed .I see this game being a knock down drag out and the team with the most breaks pulls it out.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend I think we are struggling,we have to be able to run block consistantly-right now we cant!We havnt played but one good team and that is you all!IMO.I dont care what anyone else on here has to say about GP,they are not a very good football team this yr!If OHS gets it going they win bt 14.

OnB, GP may be a lil better than they were in the 1st couple games...I watched those 1st two videos closely and wasn't concerned at all...It appears they were missing a few kids that played in our game and made the 1st half interesting.

With that said, I stated earlier that GP's biggest problem is discipline and I also don't think they're any faster than Oneida.

I still give Oneida the W in this one because I think they will execute better on both sides of the ball

I hope our D leaves them Highlanders with some carpet burns.....!  Nothing like watching two teams that prefer to line it up and smash each other in the mouth.  Won't be much for ESPN to put up in the highlight reel unless Flair shows up and starts dancing at mid-field.  I sure miss a big number of my old coacht comrades.  Most moved to greener pastures, but they ain't going to find better hills than home.  Hey, I just remembered.....we are undefeated on the road.....! (see, everything has a silver lining) :thumb:

Kazooboom

OnB, GP may be a lil better than they were in the 1st couple games...I watched those 1st two videos closely and wasn't concerned at all...It appears they were missing a few kids that played in our game and made the 1st half interesting.

With that said, I stated earlier that GP's biggest problem is discipline and I also don't think they're any faster than Oneida.

I still give Oneida the W in this one because I think they will execute better on both sides of the ball

I understand.Being at home can be a diffence also.We beat a better GP team last yr up there.This team doesnt add up to that one!It was a region game for both of you also THAT also is a difference maker.By the end of the game the GP team i know showed up and got whipped just like i thought it would.

I understand.Being at home can be a diffence also.We beat a better GP team last yr up there.This team doesnt add up to that one!It was a region game for both of you also THAT also is a difference maker.By the end of the game the GP team i know showed up and got whipped just like i thought it would.

These DOGS came out in the second half to put GP away....And did so...Backs ran hard, receivers caught everything throwed at em and our D was relentless....Hope to see it again tomorrow night

I'm curious about #8 too Pujo?  I haven't heard anything and other than Harley every once in a while there just isn't much chatter coming from that side.  I'm sure they are in a batten down the hatch kind of mood.  I'd say ole Benny is not a happy dude right now with the things that have gone on lately.  He is a well respected coach and I was tremendously surprised anyone on his staff (ex-head coach or not) would undermine his authority.  Especially since he had the foresight to hire them onto his staff.  That sounds like a second chance if there ever was one.  Better not bite the hand that feeds you or you could be the boss's next meal.  I think Benny H. still carries that kind of clout up there.  You can't say GP without saying or mentioning BH....!  Let us have something Harley.

Kazeeter

I'm curious about #8 too Pujo?  I haven't heard anything and other than Harley every once in a while there just isn't much chatter coming from that side.  I'm sure they are in a batten down the hatch kind of mood.  I'd say ole Benny is not a happy dude right now with the things that have gone on lately.  He is a well respected coach and I was tremendously surprised anyone on his staff (ex-head coach or not) would undermine his authority.  Especially since he had the foresight to hire them onto his staff.  That sounds like a second chance if there ever was one.  Better not bite the hand that feeds you or you could be the boss's next meal.  I think Benny H. still carries that kind of clout up there.  You can't say GP without saying or mentioning BH....!  Let us have something Harley.

Kazeeter

Coach Hammonds is a legend. Coached a many of quality football teams in his time.Hope he jerks a kink in a few tails this week. That Harley is a dandy and he also knows a little football.Not the average fan.