Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

Obion County has 350,000 people and only UC high school so that make you a Tornado. lol What can I say I'm a Vero Beach Fighting Indian (to long to say Go Lions)..... Good thing is if the game goes south I can walk to Heavenly Wings in the corner of the football field parking lot and drown my sorrows. Oh and they have wings

I think Obion County Central High School kids would disagree. (Said it was a high school...didn't say they had a football team) And, yeah, with wings in the name, I kinda figured...

• Upvote 1

AAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! As Tim the tool man would say! All you haters from UC thinking we da "underdogs" will soon be Lion snacks! HA! Trust me, we can beat any team in any classification in the state. It's like our team was constructed in a lab by scientist and made superior athletes with endless possibilities. Wonder how the football world in this neck of the woods (and in all other places too) is going to react when Dresden does the unthinkable? Like USA hockey beat USSR in 1976. Or Appalachian State beat Michigan in 2007. Or Stanford (a 41 point underdog) beat USC also in 2007. Or... like is about to happen on a purple field in W. TN next Friday? Just a pipe dream you say? Delusional? Perhaps ... but WHEN it happens, remember, there were some who never doubted. And that wise saying Never Say Never will once again be proven true. GO LIONS! Stay Calm... and WIN! Seems like there are a lot of naysaying, hating and JEALOUS fans around the area! For they know, Dresden is a bunch of wildebeest this year! We're not some "underdog" after beating Trenton IMO. Call us what you want, but we will be "top dogs" after next Friday...just watch. Come on Lions!! Let me hear da roar! HA! My Lions won't let me down now. We're going to come out opening kickoff and knock em upside the head until they see tweetie birds and watch them give up😴. You've been warned little "twisters"...the king of the jungle IS coming to your territory to annihilate you!!!!

Hevy once again you just don't know when to stop typing. If you could, please pull up a post where a UC fan has said that Dresden is the underdog in this game. I'm not saying they aren't but you just ramble on so much about so many things it's difficult to make much sense out of what you say. From what I've been reading it's posters like you that seem to think that UC is the underdog. Please no novel. Believe it or not most people just stop reading after the first couple of paragraphs. Just saying.

Hevy once again you just don't know when to stop typing. If you could, please pull up a post where a UC fan has said that Dresden is the underdog in this game. I'm not saying they aren't but you just ramble on so much about so many things it's difficult to make much sense out of what you say. From what I've been reading it's posters like you that seem to think that UC is the underdog. Please no novel. Believe it or not most people just stop reading after the first couple of paragraphs. Just saying.

He's a little loopy. Please excuse him 😂

Is Hevy and Heavy the same poster?  Heavy joined the T yesterday. 

What if Dresden wins? Swo, you are saying we don't stand a chance against your tornadoes and you are mistaken my friend. You did not attend the game two years ago when dresser was a freshman and we should have beat your tornadoes but we dropped several passes that night. The d-line for UC was dead from chasing dresser. This game will be closer than you think.

Swo... how dare you man?!?! Before Trenton game it was obvious you didn't consider us a non "underdog" coming in. BUT, after we ate Trenton with our fruity pebbles for breakfast, you started to lay off the disbelief. That is all irrelevant he said/she said hokus pokus bologna gummy schmaltz. HA! Place keep the insults to a minimum. There's no need to bring down the Reverend. I support, belief, trust and encourage my team. That's more than a lot of people can say. Many a players over the years have thanked me for my encouragement for EVERY game. Regardless of outcome, scenario or score. THAT is the principle I preach to these warriors. NEVER stop, give up, get satisfied. If you're up by a hundred points....your champion mindset should be wanting to get up by another 100 points. TOUCHDOWN LIONS!!!!! #%%^! WEEEEOOOO WEEEEOOOOO sirens going off when they just mentally picture the next touchdown. But also, they should have the same mindset if they're down by a hundred points. THAT is what champions do. #1 ALL THE WAY TO COOKEVILLE THIS YEAR, BABY! HOO, THERE IT IS!!! Come on Lions....just FEAST on these little air pocket "tornadoes"! HA! GO LIONS!

I think Obion County Central High School kids would disagree. (Said it was a high school...didn't say they had a football team) And, yeah, with wings in the name, I kinda figured...

Sorry let me clarify my statement UC is the only school for athletes! (Shot at Swo) Believe it or not I ate at hooters for 3 years before I knew they sold food. lol