Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

ESPN had a documentary on a high school coach somewhere and he never punts and he had all the stats of it broken down and in high school the chance of them scoring after stopping you on 4th rather than you punting only increase a small percentage so being stopped on 4th wasn't that great of a disadvantage over punting. Maybe he has the same thinking as that coach

I remember that, also remember one where they onside kicked everytime and it showed statically it didn't make much difference had they kicked off regular every time. They actually won some titles using that strategy.....

Edited by Kevin38

Tick toc tick toc....... Time is counting down for the end of the streak. Swo is probably curled up in a corner somewhere with his blanky shaking with fear. lol Enjoyed this thread....

BWAHAHAHAHA! Now you have gone crazy. I know you guys are an awesome team and present us our only challenge in the foreseeable future but. ......" shaking with fear"? Come on yso. Maybe you started tailgating today.

BWAHAHAHAHA! Now you have gone crazy. I know you guys are an awesome team and present us our only challenge in the foreseeable future but. ......" shaking with fear"? Come on yso. Maybe you started tailgating today.

Swo, who are some UC playmakers to watch? I rarely hear names of individual players. People usually just talk about UC team as a whole. Just wondering who to keep our eyes on.