Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

I'm the most impress with the Tornadoes. They graduated a bunch last year. And have not missed a beat. This is truly called "reloading". Must have a heck of a coach. Good luck to both schools tonight. I have nothing to do with either school but I'm coming from Nashville tonight just to view a great atmosphere of high school football. Can't wait!!

To those who may not be familiar with the UC program I must say that not only do we have an excellent coaching staff and team but we all very fortunate to have the most outstanding grounds crew as well. It's Pink Out night in UC and the grounds crew has absolutely out done themselves. The field looks Amazing. So not only do you get to see the best two teams in the state mix it up tonight you also get treated to the very best paint job I have seen on the UC field tonight. Even if there is a lot of pink.

To those who may not be familiar with the UC program I must say that not only do we have an excellent coaching staff and team but we all very fortunate to have the most outstanding grounds crew as well. It's Pink Out night in UC and the grounds crew has absolutely out done themselves. The field looks Amazing. So not only do you get to see the best two teams in the state mix it up tonight you also get treated to the very best paint job I have seen on the UC field tonight. Even if there is a lot of pink.

Your grounds guy just happens to be a former Dresden boy. He wants to make it look nice for his Lions. Lol

I'm the most impress with the Tornadoes. They graduated a bunch last year. And have not missed a beat. This is truly called "reloading". Must have a heck of a coach. Good luck to both schools tonight. I have nothing to do with either school but I'm coming from Nashville tonight just to view a great atmosphere of high school football. Can't wait!!

that-a-boy, got to love highs Choo football hope it is close game worry of your travel.

post pics so us less fortunate ones that cant drive that far can see!!! Loving this thread guys and i have nothing to do withg either team!!! Good luck to both !!!

The game of the year is finally here. I hope both teams show up to play & the game lives up to its hype. I've got tons of respect for both teams. Just hope my Lions come away with the WIN. Praying for an injury free game. Lions play smart & minimize dumb penalties. Don't look back & realize you beat yourself. Time to prove all the doubters wrong & show all of TN that the Lions are the real deal. GO LIONS!!