Elizabethton (3-1) @ Tennessee High (4-1)

THSSpectre7

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THS was pathetic against Boone, I was expecting a final somewhere along the lines of 44-6.    This one is going to come down to who wants it the most.     I expect a close game, final something like 24-21.     Who wins?     Whoever wants it more.

Defense gave us the W last Friday. Those of you that have known me on here over the years know that I'm fairly blunt with my posts and you usually don't have to wonder what Cap thinks about a subject or situation. However I'm trying to turn over a new leaf this season (mostly because my wife made a strong request that I stop pissing everyone off), but  I do also realize that some people have thin skin and simply can't handle the truth. :roflolk:  With that being said.... I had to rewrite the rest of this post several times before I came up with something "politically correct". So here it goes. I was disappointed with the plays that we ran in the Boone game and would like to see us get  a little more creative. Possibly using the starting QB for more than just a turn key. Heck...  Even a moron would know at this point that if #16 or #5 are taking the snap they are going to run the dang ball!! Who's calling these plays anyway, Mickey Mouse?!!! :angry:  I guess I better just stop there. I said I was TRYING to turn over a new leaf... I'm obviously not there yet. :blush:  Somebody tell my wife that I tried....   

Edited by Cap1

Defense gave us the W last Friday. Those of you that have known me on here over the years know that I'm fairly blunt with my posts and you usually don't have to wonder what Cap thinks about a subject or situation. However I'm trying to turn over a new leaf this season (mostly because my wife made a strong request that I stop pissing everyone off), but I do also realize that some people have thin skin and simply can't handle the truth. :roflolk: With that being said.... I had to rewrite the rest of this post several times before I came up with something "politically correct". So here it goes. I was disappointed with the plays that we ran in the Boone game and would like to see us get a little more creative. Possibly using the starting QB for more than just a turn key. Heck... Even a moron would know at this point that if #16 or #5 are taking the snap they are going to run the dang ball!! Who's calling these plays anyway, Mickey Mouse?!!! :angry: I guess I better just stop there. I said I was TRYING to turn over a new leaf... I'm obviously not there yet. :blush: Somebody tell my wife that I tried....

Tell your wife I want the old Cap back.

IMO if TN High gets off to a quick start then it's lights out for Betsy. Give them a few possessions and warm up and get their feet under them, then it's a fight to the finish. Betsy needs to reduce their penalties that help the other teams drives and it's too much to over come. If they clean it up then it's way to close. So, with that said....final score 28-21. (Either way!)

Edited by gr8tplay

I have to agree with cap on this one...we are not getting any production out of the QB position or very little at best..not jack squat  :blush:. But This theme we have on offence...run the ball...play defense and field position...is starting to look a little too  Familiar if you catch my drift  -_-

Play calling last week was ..lets see..Moronic..no...more

like someone left you a huge play book and it got thrown away..and you called plays by memory and a bad memory at that. And Shuff..he's had that ankle thing since week one..he got it pretty good last week though from what i saw and  heard..I don't really know ..but i doubt he play's much if at all this week with a bye week next week to get healed up.