Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

No.... But if DBs Deffense plays lights out like their capable of and gets to the QB like they have done all year , it will be an interesting game !! Only problem is that most of DBs kids are Sophs and juniors and mistakes (all big games DB plays in) will ruin a close game if they make them like they have done at times this year !!!

Haha! You seriously think we will only score 21? Smh

Sometimes I daydream about Coach Quarles being the coach at UT. Think he'd be great, he is so smart he'd figure out coaching at that level. (X's and O's and recruiting) He'd for sure be better than Dooley and Jones. Unfortunately for the school on the hill it will never happen. Will it?

You and every non-Maryville high school football fan in the state

When they went for 3 that next to last time,I was worried the vols were a little on the conservative side with the lead but figured it was probably the right move.Then they got it out to a twelve point lead.WTH,how can someone making that kind of money not go for two,I just don't understand .That's when the Florida coach went away from conservative and changed his mind on the field goal, and pulled to within 6 points after a touchdown.It would have been all good with a game winning field goal at the end,and nobody would have been talking about what a ......... move it was ....Any way,I've read a few things on here.To think GQ will not adjust to DB's blitz and everything that DB has a tendency to do on both sides of the ball would be laughable.You can't wait until the third quarter to make adjustments against these guys either.If they shut the run down ,you have to mix it up quicker with the pass to help open up the run.If not,Maryville will beat the one liners out of DB.

When they went for 3 that next to last time,I was worried the vols were a little on the conservative side with the lead but figured it was probably the right move.Then they got it out to a twelve point lead.WTH,how can someone making that kind of money not go for two,I just don't understand .That's when the Florida coach went away from conservative and changed his mind on the field goal, and pulled to within 6 points after a touchdown.It would have been all good with a game winning field goal at the end,and nobody would have been talking about what a ......... move it was ....Any way,I've read a few things on here.To think GQ will not adjust to DB's blitz and everything that DB has a tendency to do on both sides of the ball would be laughable.You can't wait until the third quarter to make adjustments against these guys either.If they shut the run down ,you have to mix it up quicker with the pass to help open up the run.If not,Maryville will beat the one liners out of DB.

I'm looking forward to Thursday. I was at the DB/OR game. Great fan and student section support for DB. Of course our guys start fall break Wednesday so our student might be traveling. Hopefully they don't have reservations until Saturday.

I'm looking forward to Thursday. I was at the DB/OR game. Great fan and student section support for DB. Of course our guys start fall break Wednesday so our student might be traveling. Hopefully they don't have reservations until Saturday.

Oh no I hope that don't hurt the crowd for us. What horrible timing. I know this is a better team than we have normally played at this but the fact of it being on TV will hurt the crowd some also. shouldn't hurt the team any but for someone watching on TV might wonder what is going on.

As soon as Florida recovered the fumble and quickly scored to make the score 20-14 I knew it was over and started mentally preparing myself for the inevitable.

A lot of this crap is brought on by the hype the press feeds us and we eat it up like candy. Dooley destroyed Tennessee and this is still a young team and when the fan base that knows so much about football that works on a 40 hour job somewhere non related to the sport starts mouthing off is usually when future recruiting gets hurt. I personally have always thought the man to run the offense is coaching at Maryville High but that will never happen because the good ole buddies club in college football's saying is that you have to pay a price by going through the system to get that opportunity which is BS. Jones will make it but he will be forced at the end of the year to make a few changes in the staff.