Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

D-B haz a lott ov goodur runnurs......QB encluded.....And thay blitts a lott on D.....Ewe jist hoap we cain block all tham diffrunt blittsurs.... :huh:

It would be fun to see the DB blitz get through the Reb line and ring up a few sacks and tackles for losses .I think GQ will use a quick passing game including a few screens to try and offset it.Probably try and run straight into it a time or two and break a big run up the middle.I think GQ really trys to shut the DB running game down first and make DB throw the ball more on the other side.So,I look for DB to do more passing straight out of the gate to get the Rebs out of the box.Should be interesting to watch the adjustments on both sides.

Edited by BatmanDB

Is this game being televised in the tri cities ?? Oh and I am talking about The Thread game ...

Coach Clark said it was blocked in this area on his show.It will be online however,that's why I asked earlier because Dish wasn't going to cover it anyway..............................." Rivalrythursday.com "

Edited by BatmanDB

Which Coach T sheep will be at the game from Kingsport? We are generally a friendly bunch. We may share a soda water before the game. Now for another hard question kinda like when does one actually enter the Tri-Cities area! Do you all call it "pop"? My diddy hails from the Tri-Cities, and I've got a few cousins that call it "pop". I might smuggle in a few Dr. Enuf's if we need the hard stuff!

Edited by Red Rebels

Which Coach T sheep will be at the game from Kingsport? We are generally a friendly bunch. We may share a soda water before the game. Now for another hard question kinda like when does one actually enter the Tri-Cities area! Do you all call it "pop"? My diddy hails from the Tri-Cities, and I've got a few cousins that call it "pop". I might smuggle in a few Dr. Enuf's if we need the hard stuff!

When do you enter the Tri-cities?     I've mentioned this on here before but just in case there are any newcomers to coacht.....    The tri-cities consists of 3 cities (Bristol, Kingsport and Gray).   Coming from the Knoxville area up I-81, you would get to I-26, then left to Kingsport, right to Gray or straight on I-81 to Bristol.

Dr ENUF:     Yes, this is the classic drink of the Tri-cites.     Well that and Pal's ice tea.    Nobody in the Tri calls it pop though.

Remember the 2012 DB @ Maryville game?     I sat on the Maryville side behind some guys drinking Mountain Dew..... well that was what the bottle said, but inside there was some other "mountain dew" as it is sometimes called back in the hollers.

Speaking of 2012, how does that Maryville team compare to the team this year?     DB went into that game 12-0 with what some think was the best DB team ever.    (2 members of that team are now playing in the SEC)    I thought they hung with Maryville as well as could be expected, but DB got badly outcoached in that game.     Of course nothing against the DB staff, most teams look bad against Maryville.

Exactly... Just like the 2012 game I'm sure Maryville will burn us with some passes behind the line , yep some screen passes - always great blocking by Maryville !

It would be fun to see the DB blitz get through the Reb line and ring up a few sacks and tackles for losses .I think GQ will use a quick passing game including a few screens to try and offset it.Probably try and run straight into it a time or two and break a big run up the middle.I think GQ really trys to shut the DB running game down first and make DB throw the ball more on the other side.So,I look for DB to do more passing straight out of the gate to get the Rebs out of the box.Should be interesting to watch the adjustments on both sides.

Edited by kingindian33

This game will be over by halftime. DB does not have the firepower (young and inexperienced) to play with Maryville. It will be a bunch to not many if any at halftime and the second half will be Maryville's subs playing whoever Graham leaves in there. DB will have them at home next year and may give them a game but this year will be a typical Maryville win. DB short secondary will not be able to control the passing game. The Maryville receiver's can go get the balls DB will never get to. Hope for a safe game for all!!!!