Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

My thawts on tha gaim......

1. Yung Mr. Hopkins ran tha "O" like a pro....and he's onlee a soff.....

2. Tha masheen was rilly rollin' inn tha furst haif

c. Eye wood like two heer TFL2001's brake down on this gaim.... :rolleyes:

4. Good two haiv this one inn tha books and 15 daze two git heeled and reddy fer our trip two LA

5. D-B's baind wuz rilly sumthin'.....Momma wuz jumpin' arownd....Whut eye liked tha best wuz tha DJ staind...Thait feller frum tha DB baind wuz scratchin' moore vinull, thain whut yung Lairy H. did upp att Charlee's Disko baick inn tha day.....Orr tha time momma wint and bawt tham pleathur britches frum Hong-Kong and got a baid rash...  :popcorneater:

Better let the non murvul folks know what LA stands for.

Great game Rebels! #84(?) probably averaged 60yds per punt? The last one into the wind! Rebels are starting to hit their stride, and it's fun to watch!

Luke Orrin average ing 41.8 yds per punt with 10 punts inside the 20 yd line. Against D-B average was 55.7 yds per punt, the longest being 66 yds,  3 inside the 20 and of course one was inside the one yd line. Orrin is coached by TJ Emory, a Maryville College ALL-American who averaged about 42 yds per punt during his college career. Great punter, great person. 

I was thinking DB vs Central.Either way,there are always a few good players at Central and Volunteer but they didn't stand a chance because DB had a few really good coaches and those guys might have had one somewhere.DB was deeper with players as well.Shouldn't have been playing either one.I'd say that's pretty much what I would be saying if I lived in Maryville about this new conference.How can Maryville get better by playing in a weak azz conference like this.My suggestion is to move up to D2 B)

a little self serving isnt it. Just like those mid tn teams griping.

Waco, that's what I saw too. Murvil had almost 500 yds offense in 1st half.

MURVUL 30-455 1st half. TOP 8:10      D-B 47-179 top 15:15

Interesting note MURVUL had the ball only 4 plays in third quarter. (Mercy Clock)

TOP for the entire game  MURVUL 16:19     D-B  31.41

This conference is no weaker than what they were in last year. Playing in a weaker or stronger conference will have no effect on Maryville. That's not what dictates how good their going to be. Their just so much better at the fundamentals than anybody else. Coaching pure and simple. Showed up big time last night. They made DB's high paid coaching staff look like fifth graders.

West and HVA weren't too bad last year.

Champions_League_zps8fa85a18.png

Edited by Red Rebels