Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

There wasn't much illusion from What I seen.

I meant giving the appearance that your doing great things. New field house/weight room, upper deck, state of the art scoreboard, new uniforms, etc. etc. Illusions. The product their putting on the field is what is real. Coaching on the defense side is the worst I have seen at any level. We would do better just winging it with no coaching.

I will say this.. i never knew who your coach was until i watched his show at biggies . He came across to me as a nut bag but then like i said

I dont know him.

He is a good guy and a pretty good coach that has surrounded himself with a bunch of unqualified assistants. He does come across as a little on the strange side if you don't know him.

I guess I should learn to just keep my mouth shut , but Oh Well .... Watching the DB Band was a real treat , I love watching young kids performing at a high Level through dedication and Practice ... that's why it's a shame that I have to dread every time our Band Plays ... I don't even know who the guy is that's on the Loud Speaker , but I'm pretty sure it's not a Student . It's some guy who thinks it's all about him ... his screaming and hollering with the Loud Speaker turned up all the way makes everybody around me groan and mumble please Shut him up !! He does nothing to enhance the performance of the Band , all he's doing is making People dread having to hear him .... how hard would it be to turn down the volume a few notches if you think the only way you can do your job is to scream and holler in the Microphone ! Is it just me ?? Does this guy not get on anyone else's last nerve ? I'll hang up and Listen ( might need a hearing aid pretty soon if I have to keep hearing this Guy )