Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Hear's ole Clark's coachin' sho.....Butt whut inn tha werld wuz he watchin' when'st he sed Mairvul onlee played thair 2's on 2 series att 19:53.....???............ :huh:

Maybe he meant the threes and fours played the rest.There were a couple of really good catches by a kid I've watched for years.Hard to find highlights in a game like this.I remember one of mine was the defensive mvp in 2009 and the score was 41-0 for goodness sakes.

Hear's ole Clark's coachin' sho.....Butt whut inn tha werld wuz he watchin' when'st he sed Mairvul onlee played thair 2's on 2 series att 19:53.....???............ :huh:

Good Lord ... once again George has NOT said this may be his best Team ... and 2's , 3's and 4's played ... Hilarious stuff . 

Graham Clark Coaches Show - Week 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHgY0w7tv_E

Wow, just wow.....    If I had not seen this game in person I would think that DB hung with Maryville all the way but just caught a few bad breaks here and there.      But in Clark's defense I guess he couldn't really get on there and say "Well, Tom, we just totally had our (_fill in the blank_) handed to us by a team that could have beaten us 100-0 if they wanted to, and unless something dramatic changes in Kingsport this game will happen the same way every year."

Graham Clark Coaches Show - Week 7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHgY0w7tv_E

Wow, just wow.....    If I had not seen this game in person I would think that DB hung with Maryville all the way but just caught a few bad breaks here and there.      But in Clark's defense I guess he couldn't really get on there and say "Well, Tom, we just totally had our (_fill in the blank_) handed to us by a team that could have beaten us 100-0 if they wanted to, and unless something dramatic changes in Kingsport this game will happen the same way every year."

Instead of discussing the game he should of taken Tom Taylor on a tour of the new Field House, upper deck, and the new score board/jumbo tron. People have forgotten back when MBA tried to hire him away (BS) he agreed to stay in Kingsport if we gave him a hefty raise and of course build a new state of the art Field House. Said that was what it was going to take to bring a state championship to Dobyns Bennett. Look how far we've come since then.

Eye wundur if'un me and momma cood ture thait knew uppur deck necks yeer....???......Maik shore hits ben lode testid beefour then tho..... :huh:

I think that could be arranged. I'm not sure if she'll fit through the elevator doors. You might want to take a measurement and call ahead. How is she at getting up and down stairs?