Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

I guess I should learn to just keep my mouth shut , but Oh Well .... Watching the DB Band was a real treat , I love watching young kids performing at a high Level through dedication and Practice ... that's why it's a shame that I have to dread every time our Band Plays ... I don't even know who the guy is that's on the Loud Speaker , but I'm pretty sure it's not a Student . It's some guy who thinks it's all about him ... his screaming and hollering with the Loud Speaker turned up all the way makes everybody around me groan and mumble please Shut him up !! He does nothing to enhance the performance of the Band , all he's doing is making People dread having to hear him .... how hard would it be to turn down the volume a few notches if you think the only way you can do your job is to scream and holler in the Microphone ! Is it just me ?? Does this guy not get on anyone else's last nerve ? I'll hang up and Listen ( might need a hearing aid pretty soon if I have to keep hearing this Guy )

pep eye thaink tha band announcur feller ort two bee inn Loss Vaguss doin this imo... :popcorneater:

I guess I should learn to just keep my mouth shut , but Oh Well .... Watching the DB Band was a real treat , I love watching young kids performing at a high Level through dedication and Practice ... that's why it's a shame that I have to dread every time our Band Plays ... I don't even know who the guy is that's on the Loud Speaker , but I'm pretty sure it's not a Student . It's some guy who thinks it's all about him ... his screaming and hollering with the Loud Speaker turned up all the way makes everybody around me groan and mumble please Shut him up !! He does nothing to enhance the performance of the Band , all he's doing is making People dread having to hear him .... how hard would it be to turn down the volume a few notches if you think the only way you can do your job is to scream and holler in the Microphone ! Is it just me ?? Does this guy not get on anyone else's last nerve ? I'll hang up and Listen ( might need a hearing aid pretty soon if I have to keep hearing this Guy )

He's the tennis coach lol I don't recall his name. He filled in at the Christmas Hoops Tournament and did a really good job. I think he just gets really excited about the band. Lol

He's the tennis coach lol I don't recall his name. He filled in at the Christmas Hoops Tournament and did a really good job. I think he just gets really excited about the band. Lol

Maybe he just doesn't realize how Loud it is when you're pretty close to that Speaker .... maybe we need to start sitting further away from that Speaker and a little Closer to you and Starz ... Love hearing you guys !!! I know I probably sound like an Old Man ( well I guess I am now ) , but I love Cranking my Music up Loud , Love Classic Rock , and I crank my Guitar up to 11 when I'm jamming .... but I swear I need to start bringing ear plugs because of this guy .... Ok , that's all I'm saying ... sorry if this offends anyone .

Maybe he just doesn't realize how Loud it is when you're pretty close to that Speaker .... maybe we need to start sitting further away from that Speaker and a little Closer to you and Starz ... Love hearing you guys !!! I know I probably sound like an Old Man ( well I guess I am now ) , but I love Cranking my Music up Loud , Love Classic Rock , and I crank my Guitar up to 11 when I'm jamming .... but I swear I need to start bringing ear plugs because of this guy .... Ok , that's all I'm saying ... sorry if this offends anyone .

I agree he's way too loud. Rattles my teeth.

you want some cheese with that whine???? :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

yes ill sign the petition. Obnoxious band guy

Hey boyz!

Don't you just love when a female rebel fan gets on here and thinks: 1. She knows more about football than me; 2. That she love my Red Rebels more than me; 3.  She has slept with more Rebel football players than I have!

You would be wrong on all three counts Missy!  I must have been really hung over on that last post, because I misspelled and left out a few words.  That is so contrary to the superior education I had than most, because I graduated summa cum laude from the Academic Prep School of the South, Maryville High School.

She actually called me a WB troll.  The boyz at WBHS (except for GovMan) couldn't carry my Rebel Boyfriendz, jock straps.

Leave me alone if you don't have anything nice to say Rebel Wo Man!  More like Rebel No Man!

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes: