Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Been watching Maryville games for over 40 years. That was one of the best games I ever seen a Maryville team play.  They looked great the other night. Dobyns Bennet has a good football team but Maryville made them look bad. Dobyns Bennet has a great band.

"Maryville made them look bad"  Yeah, that's the problem. How about this Ideal. Next year lets make this a band completion and forget the football game. We're whupped.

The DB band has to be the best marching band I've ever heard. Seen them twice this year. Remarkable.

If you want to see the good band, come to the DB v Bearden game on the 16th. The competitive band performs, according to their calendar. Only 250 or so kids but it will be the show they take to Atlanta and Indianapolis BOA and will be about 5x the football show in terms of performance complexity.

Hey Boyz!

A lot of people don't realize this but Della Mae is my Aunt.  She certainly was a fixture at the Red Rebel games.

I'm back!  I'm not a man, you can ask a lot of men about me!  I have done more and love Maryville Football much more than you EVER will!

Love you boyz!  :rolleyes: