Dobbuns Bent-It vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Hey Boyz!

A joke! I have been a Red Rebel lover and supporter a whole lot longer than you woman! I mean what is not to love? Those boyz give their heart and soul to our program and after peaking in their High School years go on to be productive members of our community.

It just warms my heart to see Ted Wilson, Don Story, Mike Casteel, Tim Hammontree, Jim Renfro, Coach Olive and now GQ molding these young impressionable minds into the fine young men they turn out to be.

I would like to take a little credit myself for recruiting most of these boyz into the fold. The one's I wasn't able to get, my daughter Suzette helped with. Now, however, I have to contend with this "faker" and two bit trifling "you know what" who says I am joke. You better look down sweetie, the jokes in your hand!

Gov Man..."flipper" ?

Love you boyz!

:rolleyes:

Surely you've not forgotten Flip ?!?

Edited by GovMan

Coacht

I had a message on the board a couple days ago which was gone after a little while. What did I say wrong?

I need to know so that I can avoid that in the future.

I don't know/remember. You may just have quoted another post that something was wrong with but I can't remember now.