Trezevant

crow6424

Trevevant should go ahead and book their rooms for Cookeville!

If Galilee was making those statements I would be very concerned because he knows his stuff and is very well respected on this Board. You are brand new so I don't know. We will see. I don't think they will mercy rule McKenzie or TCA. Have you seen either of those two teams play?

And by the way.........we are just glad to be here!!!

Edited by TCAIntense

No disrespect TCA. Everybody has a shot. I told Coach Gray he was screwed when it was official where Trezevant dropping to 2a. Why do you think Alcoa didn't want to go to 2a bc that was option... Its sad that they are playing 2a football. Best thing if I was Tca would go back to private play. I don't mean to be disrespectful bc yall our an exiciting bunch. Ive watched 2 of your aville battles over the years. I saw yall play South Gibson early in the year. Trezevant ive seen live at Cookeville. Ive watched hudl on Ensworth game, and their stud rb.

If Galilee was making those statements I would be very concerned because he knows his stuff and is very well respected on this Board. You are brand new so I don't know. We will see. I don't think they will mercy rule McKenzie or TCA. Have you seen either of those two teams play?

And by the way.........we are just glad to be here!!!

No disrespect TCA. Everybody has a shot. I told Coach Gray he was screwed when it was official where Trezevant dropping to 2a. Why do you think Alcoa didn't want to go to 2a bc that was option... Its sad that they are playing 2a football. Best thing if I was Tca would go back to private play. I don't mean to be disrespectful bc yall our an exiciting bunch. Ive watched 2 of your aville battles over the years. I saw yall play South Gibson early in the year. Trezevant ive seen live at Cookeville. Ive watched hudl on Ensworth game, and their stud rb.

Let me see if I understand this correctly. Are you are saying it is sad that Trezevant is playing 2A football?

If my son was serious about football and had the talent in middle school..... Why wouldn't you send him to Trezevant. Don't take a rocket scientist to figure out the formula

I used to live in Raleigh which is a neighboring community of Frayser... There are 2 schools that have stronger academics in Raleigh (Raleigh Egypt and Craigmont) not too Mention Millington... Not to mention East... I only named Public Schools... All at some point have had good football teams... ALL have better reputations academically. I know smart people that have came from Trezevant but I'm just telling you why a lot of folks don't send folks to that school