Sullivan North (6-0) versus Hampton (6-0)

dogtruth

I agree! There were missed calls on both sides and always will be! What I was referring too earlier is the deliberate stuff!!! If it is seen by the officials then there should be ejections immediately!!Example.... kneeing someone when there down or kicking a qb when he is outta bounds and down!!! Officials are human and like me make mistakes! I just wish when its obvious things that could ruin a young mans career or life that these officials would get control before someone is ruined for life!! Me personally..... if I EVER see my son do another young man like I've seen done over this year, HE would be the one hurting!! Just my opinion!!

Most likely you all will have to get by AE in the 1st round to see us again if we win round one...I dont know one person in Hampton that doesnt want to see this same match up again!

If the conference stays like this for awhile, this may become one of the biggest games in East Tn

BTW, you're late to the party, but glad you're finally here

Unfortunately there is most likely a shelf life on what could be a pretty good new rivalry. If things go as planned the current freshmen will be the last graduating class at SN as they are planning to consolidate North, South, and part of Central. Also, I won't call out the number of the kid but I was very close to the sidelines and heard a bunch of one kids teammates getting all over him because he must have been causing some "unnecessary roughness" and they wanted it stopped. I don't know if it was a father or not but a middle aged man also came out of the stands and gave him a lecture across the fence too so you know I think all this "no class" nonsense that so many on here were quick to paint with broad strokes across the whole team is a bit undeserved. Edited by RebRaider85

Unfortunately there is most likely a shelf life on what could be a pretty good new rivalry. If things go as planned the current freshmen will be the last graduating class at SN.

Bet the classifications change after next season anyway.We could meet again in the playoffs,if not it should be a good game next season.

Unfortunately there is most likely a shelf life on what could be a pretty good new rivalry. If things go as planned the current freshmen will be the last graduating class at SN as they are planning to consolidate North, South, and part of Central. Also, I won't call out the number of the kid but I was very close to the sidelines and heard a bunch of one kids teammates getting all over him because he must have been causing some "unnecessary roughness" and they wanted it stopped. I don't know if it was a father or not but a middle aged man also came out of the stands and gave him a lecture across the fence too so you know I think all this "no class" nonsense that so many on here were quick to paint with broad strokes across the whole team is a bit undeserved.

A broad brush is always used...There were some very classless acts on the field...but I also saw good sportsmanship...I had a blast!

Rebraider, North is a very solid team!! And I don't think anyone from Hampton would classify the whole team classsless. Unfortunately all it takes is a few (which ever team has) to make things get nasty!! But when I see a defenseless kid tackled on the sideline and then KICKED by an opposing player, in front of coaches and referees and nothing is flagged, coaches send the kid back out? That's Classless in my book! And I would paint that with a VERY broad brush!!! The young man that was kicked has worked his butt off and has been targeted by opposing teams in several games! IMO that's dirty!! But again, that doesn't make the whole team classless, just kids that do that needs to be disciplined immediately!!And I say the exact same thing if its Hampton! Things like that don't belong in the game is all I'm saying!

Dawgdad I agree but the same thing happened to a defenseless north player when he was blatantly kicked in the head after recovering the football on a kick off on the Hampton sideline, in front of players, coaches and at the feet of the ref....just sayin both sides had issues...with that being said good luck this week. You all should be fine against south greene.

Edited by goldnproud