Rockwood at Austin East

tigerfan2009

Uh the run? Oh yea you've never seen AE play before lol ....

austin east has 6 wins the combuned record of those 6 teams is 10 wins 36 losses i have seen them play and in my opinion rockwood will run it on them i have seen rockwood play also i am impressed with both teams just think rockwood wins this one. it would not be the first time ive been wrong if a e gets the win

Edited by toddw

austin east has 6 wins the combuned record of those 6 teams is 10 wins 36 losses i have seen them play and in my opinion rockwood will run it on them i have seen rockwood play also i am impressed with both teams just think rockwood wins this one. it would not be the first time ive been wrong if a e gets the win

Well Mr. Jones #1 for Rockwood, is a beast but I really think AE will shut him down .. But we'll see in 19 hours and counting

Edited by Turtle

Well Mr. Jones #1 for Rockwood, a a beast but I really think AE will shut him down .. But we'll see 19 hours and counting

He is a beast, but you can't forget we have about 3 other decent RBS including Jayden Woods. Will Warner(QB) can throw it if it's necessary. He's not the most accurate, but can manage the game if needed. Ryan McCain, who is a sophomore, has really emerged for them this year. Not only offensively, but on the defensive side of the ball and has a few interceptions against some pretty good teams. I don't expect us to just come up there and win big by any means. It's going to be a very tight game even going into the 4th. Kind of like the Kingston and Grace Christian games. It's going to come down to someone making a mistake. Huge game for both teams. I've never really seen AE play, but I've seen how their record is now, compared to last year or years prior and they do look improved. We'll see come today. Looking to be a good game regardless, Go Tigers! P.S. Just graduated from Rockwood in 2014 and marched in the band from 2010-2014.

P.S. Just graduated from Rockwood in 2014 and marched in the band from 2010-2014.

This one time at band camp lol sorry I had to say it!! But yea have a safe trip and I wish you all the best of luck. Reminder it's $8 to get in at a Knox County School .. Yea I know I hate that price as well

WE have been playing AE for sometime throw the record out they will be faster just hope u can contain. Everyone seems to like RW. this game will tell all of us just how good AE has become. Are they a 2 or 3 seed .  :mrgreen: we played them in old days when (who dat gonna beat AE was the thing) They were very cocky would come out on field before game and circle us dancing around, it was crazy. for record I took AE , Rockwood prove me wrong. 

WE have been playing AE for sometime throw the record out they will be faster just hope u can contain. Everyone seems to like RW. this game will tell all of us just how good AE has become. Are they a 2 or 3 seed . :mrgreen: we played them in old days when (who dat gonna beat AE was the thing) They were very cocky would come out on field before game and circle us dancing around, it was crazy. for record I took AE , Rockwood prove me wrong.

Im going with AE 21-14.

I'm taking Rockwood big 35-14 over the Roadrunners. AE couldn't stop the run against Tellico, so can't see them stopping it against The Tigers.

Hahahaha ok good luck... Once again several AE players were out that game due to illness but you all don't know that ... See you all in 6 hours

Hahahaha ok good luck... Once again several AE players were out that game due to illness but you all don't know that ... See you all in 6 hours

Turtle i knew that,that is why AE is the scariest team in this region.When we scrimmaged AE we couldnt run on them or pass.AE is big and quick the line just didnt look great before i left the scrimmage,after i watched the whole film AE was the most impressive team over Webb and GB.These fellers dont really know what their about to get ahold of.CANNOT base a team over a game at the beginning of the yr-look at GB let a bad Loudon team whippem good,play again i take GB all day!Im still takin AE by a score!