Lebanon at Antioch

hardtackle

A cultural thing you have to accept. Nope I don't have to accept it. I may tolerate it but I don't have to accept it or tell my kids to accept it.

Accepting reality is a very tough thing to do. Face it if you live in the metro area and you have a child that goes to school there, you're going to deal with that.

Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS

Accepting reality is a very tough thing to do. Face it if you live in the metro area and you have a child that goes to school there, you're going to deal with that.

So because a few choose to do it I must accept it and it is OK. That right there is why our country has moved closer to heck every single day.

at some point you have to stand up and say enough is enough. Morals are OK also. How about you choose to accept that?

Above and beyond all that, Antioch football is horrible. They are not much better at anything else either. Whether it be the cycle of athletes or Cane Ridge robbing them I don't know, but there is very little there to get excited about.

Exactly.. Although I have yet to understand the Hall hire. Has he ever been a coordinator for a successful program? Obviously he has zero head coaching success. Antioch is a sinking ship and its hard to see when things will get better over there.. As others have said, more qualified coaches wanted this job, so Antioch obviously got what/who they wanted

So because a few choose to do it I must accept it and it is OK. That right there is why our country has moved closer to heck every single day.

at some point you have to stand up and say enough is enough. Morals are OK also. How about you choose to accept that?

I also completely agree!!!!

I can guarantee your "sign of the times" will not be happening at MJ, EVER.

You usually have pretty good insight MJGB, but this time you are WAY off.

Forcing the wants of a small segment of the population on the vast majority has become a major problem in our society and will cause our downfall.

Don Weathers phone would explode if that crap was played at MJ. You know it. I know it.

i have an issue with some of these post. yeah our team is really struggling. yeah they don't compare to some of the teams of the past. the music thing happened but it was quickly taken care of. as far as our school going downhill fast, not even close. as a guy who has been in the building since the first day it opened,i can tell you it has never been better. not even close.

Moonwink I shouldn't have said "school" is going downhill fast.  Bad choice of words on my part.  The two biggest male athletic teams have gone down hill fast is what I should have said.  The basketball team has been awful for several years now and the football team like you said is really struggling.  I can't remember the last time Antioch went 0-10.  Hall may be a great person, his staff may be made of great men, I don't know them.  What I do know is that the admin got what they wanted and this is the result.  I hate it for the kids.  I know a lot of them that are seniors. 

Moonwink you are Antioch through and through.  What do the bears have to do to start making improvements?  What can they build on for next year?  When are you getting back in the game?