Marion @ Bledsoe

TheTruthPrevails

Well, it has been said that without zeman Bledsoe would have beaten us a couple of times and they would have a chance this year. Well, here is there chance on Friday night. No zeman and a backup qb. I like how the younger players are starting to develop, so much that you can start to see some holes filled next year by the departing seniors without much of a drop off. Qb will be the biggest question mark, but I have a feeling we will be ok there, although Logan will be missed.

Well, it has been said that without zeman Bledsoe would have beaten us a couple of times and they would have a chance this year. Well, here is there chance on Friday night. No zeman and a backup qb. I like how the younger players are starting to develop, so much that you can start to see some holes filled next year by the departing seniors without much of a drop off. Qb will be the biggest question mark, but I have a feeling we will be ok there, although Logan will be missed.

Bledsoe is not very well coaches and out of shape. Y'all will have backups in at half.