Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

I have mentioned meeting under the goalpost in the end zone by the fieldhouse. Some have got under my skin as I have got under some but in no way have any hard feelings towards anybody. We're all just a bunch of parents and fans supporting our team. If not for coach t I would be bored to death. I respect each and every poster on here, don't always agree, but respect. Anyone wanting to meet up before the game will have nothing to worry about as far as anybody getting out of control on our part and I'm confident that the mustang fans will act right too. I'll be the peacekeeper lol

I'll meet up if I am not held at a restaurant too long before game if youve seen my posts these other weeks I respect your program and all just having some fun, keeping everyone entertained before the game friday night.

Sorry if this has already been posted...... I know it's just some software app but we can look back at 10pm Friday night and see how accurate it was. This projection is on a neutral field. So how many points do you give the home team? I'd say a TD and a 2-pt conversion. That makes the final 36-35 WC.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

[2015] Huntingdon (TN) 35, [2015] Wayne County (Waynesboro, TN) 28

I'll meet up if I am not held at a restaurant too long before game if youve seen my posts these other weeks I respect your program and all just having some fun, keeping everyone entertained before the game friday night.

You need to try emeralds restaurant on the square, great food just allow a little time but it's worth it! It started in the seventies as pizza corner and still serve the best pizza around. Over the years they expanded and now have a huge menu, I recommend their mushroom jack chicken dinner, it's great or they have great burgers, sandwiches and steaks.

Sorry if this has already been posted...... I know it's just some software app but we can look back at 10pm Friday night and see how accurate it was. This projection is on a neutral field. So how many points do you give the home team? I'd say a TD and a 2-pt conversion. That makes the final 36-35 WC.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

VERY cool man thanks for sharing!!

I have mentioned meeting under the goalpost in the end zone by the fieldhouse. Some have got under my skin as I have got under some but in no way have any hard feelings towards anybody. We're all just a bunch of parents and fans supporting our team. If not for coach t I would be bored to death. I respect each and every poster on here, don't always agree, but respect. Anyone wanting to meet up before the game will have nothing to worry about as far as anybody getting out of control on our part and I'm confident that the mustang fans will act right too. I'll be the peacekeeper lol

Me and alumni are having a moonshine chugging competition before the meetup and are going to see if switch blades or brass knuckles do the most damage.

PROJECT A MATCHUP

neutral field

Win or lose I say Wayne County will need more than 40 points to beat us, if their offense as good as they say they might get that lol.  36 wont cut it home advantage or not.

Just curious....

Why does the Huntingdon vs Milan/Collinwood scores appear so similar?.... Did HHS pull the starters at half in both games or did HHS starters have to play 4 qtrs with Milan?

The only game our starters played four qtrs was against Mckenzie.

Edited by Maximum

and #27

Just make sure 27 holds onto the ball  Had a hard time with that last year and during the scrimmages in the post season.  Give it up and we will drop to WC.

Just stating a fact.  Maybe the  reason he has not been touching the ball.  the other reason well the coaches and players took care of that.  Bottom line be a team player.