Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

You need to try emeralds restaurant on the square, great food just allow a little time but it's worth it! It started in the seventies as pizza corner and still serve the best pizza around. Over the years they expanded and now have a huge menu, I recommend their mushroom jack chicken dinner, it's great or they have great burgers, sandwiches and steaks.

Do you gets commission for the recommendation? Lol! We ate there when we went to Collinwood it is great!

this years team isn't set up to be a 1 man show. To many weapons to only run the same play over and over and over. I see the team running the same offense and move the ball like they have the last 8 games.

I'm not saying turn it into a one man show but nobody from the bench is gonna come in and put up the same production as DJ. and to equal that production kade is gonna get more carries

Let's get the word out to vote for this game for game of the week...would be a big honor for either team!

I have been steady promoting it since yesterday morning on Social Media. I got all the kids on the team on twitter sharing it and on FB im sharing like crazy.

30 min ago the count was 53% MHS/BHS to 44% US! We will close that gap i think. It was 70 something to under 20 for us til arund 5pm yesterday. We keep closing the gap.

Just curious....

Why does the Huntingdon vs Milan/Collinwood scores appear so similar?.... Did HHS pull the starters at half in both games or did HHS starters have to play 4 qtrs with Milan?

The only game our starters played four qtrs was against Mckenzie.

So your signature win comes from a historically good program indeed, yet who appears way down, *almost* to the level of Collinwood level of play, but still better.... I have been looking at the schedules and my conclusion is Region 6 is down this year with the 2 best defenses in it playing this Friday.... Even Collinwood has the reputation as once a strong program but is way down.

This thread reads as WC knows what they are facing in all the hype built up in Huntingdon; but I think Huntingdon doesn't know what they are in store for having all the easy wins against down programs this year...

Good offenses always look 'Great' against weak defenses.

mTp looks good against down teams like Collinwood and others too until they meet a good defense in WC, CA and the like.

This game will be close, but WC wins I believe.

And IF I am wrong? Oh well, I'm wrong. But you WC boys know my record last year on Old Region 6 picks. 😉

I'm not saying turn it into a one man show but nobody from the bench is gonna come in and put up the same production as DJ. and to equal that production kade is gonna get more carries

With DJ out I would expect kade to carry a much bigger load the rest of the year. With jacob Warbritton on the coaching staff this year maybe he can give kade some insight into what to expect and how to recover gettin 25-30 carries a game

Maybe 10 or 15 carries but nowhere near 25.  We don't need another back to get hurt. Need players for the playoff not to be over used for a season game.  Trying to win a championship not just 1 game so keep players as fresh as you can to have a deep run into the playoffs