Dobyns Bennett vs Jeff County

DBGRAD70

This is a MUST win for DB.

Jeff County, once an East powerhouse, has had mostly mediocre seasons since 1989.    The Pats have not beaten DB since 1993.     Even in an off-year there is no way DB loses this game, DB has the talent to win even with questionable coaching....

Common opponents:

vs. BRADLEY CENTRAL:  JC lost 28-23, DB lost 56-42  EDGE: even
vs. HARDIN VALLEY:    JC lost 24-14, DB won 24-22   EDGE: DB
vs. MARYVILLE:        JC lost 35-7, DB lost 49-10   EDGE: even
vs. WILLIAM BLOUNT:   JC won 48-26, DB won 41-14    EDGE: even

Can the class clown manage to take a W over Jefferson County? What happens if he loses the last two games?

The class clown is the guy who runs naked across the field at halftime.

The class comedian is the one who put him up to it.

CLOWN:    But you said it would be FUNNY !!!!!  (as he is being led away in handcuffs....)

COMEDIAN:    Oh it is, my friend, it is.....

Jeff County, once an East powerhouse, has had mostly mediocre seasons since 1989.    The Pats have not beaten DB since 1993.     Even in an off-year there is no way DB loses this game, DB has the talent to win even with questionable coaching....

Common opponents:

Common opponents:

Pretty even sats actually. The game is at JC. DB's team is falling apart at the seams. Players have quit on the coaches. Coaches can't coach their way out of a wet paper bag. Jefferson Co. is sitting pretty in this one. Unless of course Clark can turn the whole program around in one week by telling a couple of Mayberry jokes.

Pretty even sats actually. The game is at JC. DB's team is falling apart at the seams. Players have quit on the coaches. Coaches can't coach their way out of a wet paper bag. Jefferson Co. is sitting pretty in this one. Unless of course Clark can turn the whole program around in one week by telling a couple of Mayberry jokes.

One day two of Otis Campbell's cousins, Larry Wayne and Bubba Earl, were out at that place on the highway. They had a couple of beers and decided to take some to go. As they were driving home, they could see down the road that Barney had set up one of his check points.   Larry Wayne says, "What are we gonna do Bubba Earl? We can't turn around now he's already seen us coming."     "I've got an idea" Bubba Earl said. "Hide that beer and pull off the labels from two bottles. Now stick one of the labels on your forehead and so will I."

When they pull up to Check Point, Barney looks them over and doesn't know what to think about those labels on their heads. So he narrows his eyes and asks, "Have you boys been drinking?"     "No,†  Bubba Earl replies, “me and Larry Wayne are on the patch".

Blazier' still drinking

And Waco expressed my thoughts pretty well. This is Jeff Co's opportunity for bragging rights, sort of like South a few years ago. We know how that tired out for South.

But, more likely Jeff Co than DB this year.

If that happens, could force a coaching dynasty's demise.

Edited by DBGRAD70

One day two of Otis Campbell's cousins, Larry Wayne and Bubba Earl, were out at that place on the highway. They had a couple of beers and decided to take some to go. As they were driving home, they could see down the road that Barney had set up one of his check points.   Larry Wayne says, "What are we gonna do Bubba Earl? We can't turn around now he's already seen us coming."     "I've got an idea" Bubba Earl said. "Hide that beer and pull off the labels from two bottles. Now stick one of the labels on your forehead and so will I."

When they pull up to Check Point, Barney looks them over and doesn't know what to think about those labels on their heads. So he narrows his eyes and asks, "Have you boys been drinking?"     "No,†  Bubba Earl replies, “me and Larry Wayne are on the patch".

otiscloseup.gif