6AAA Girls

Nortney

I'm a White Co. fan, but let call a spade a spade. Their playing ugly ball with easy teams right now. We got York tomorrow night. I would normally call that easy pickins. But with all the turnovers, mistakes, and new coach. we will be lucky to get out of there with a W.  Dodgen had a good run over in the Bush leagues. Time will tell if he's really ready for Nascar. LOL

So you consider 8AA 'bush league'? You better give Daddy his computer back and go to bed. 

So you consider 8AA 'bush league'? You better give Daddy his computer back and go to bed. 

Bush league is said correctly. Let me point out a few things to let you know just how bush league 8aa is. Tonight Warren co. beats Cannon by 12. Picket Co. beats Livingston 56 57, Macon co. already 1 and 2 to start the year, Smith Co. we have already beat on their home court, DeKalb co. beats the power house F C Boyd. Another nice schedule for them, Central mag only played one game. Who knows what they have. And Upperman, the best team in 8aa, which lost to a very tuff Baylor team. In all, that's one team out of seven that's worthy. I said Bush league, maybe I should have said "no league."

Rhea Co beats an East Ridge team that scored a total of 32 points in 2 previous games. I may have to pick them as my 6 of 6 in District 6AAA. Stone "shot the lights out" on an 0-10 in their District Lenior City team. Warren looses 2 soft games then beats a tough Lebanon team and a medicore Cannon. White comes from 14 down and wins and Cookeville looses(?). Wow! Who's gonna be 2nd in 6AAA? It'll be a battle for sure.

Bush league is said correctly. Let me point out a few things to let you know just how bush league 8aa is. Tonight Warren co. beats Cannon by 12. Picket Co. beats Livingston 56 57, Macon co. already 1 and 2 to start the year, Smith Co. we have already beat on their home court, DeKalb co. beats the power house F C Boyd. Another nice schedule for them, Central mag only played one game. Who knows what they have. And Upperman, the best team in 8aa, which lost to a very tuff Baylor team. In all, that's one team out of seven that's worthy. I said Bush league, maybe I should have said "no league."

Please excuse me. It had slipped my mind that 6AAA is such a 'powerhouse' district in girls BB.  Your team has made it to the state tourney how many times in the last 10+ years? Out of 22 games on your schedule, at least 7 of them are against A or AA teams. Life must really be great in the "Big Leagues".

Edited by rabbitranch

Nobody from 6aaa will go to the state because of the Murfressboro teams loading up every year 8aa lot easier path . White Co beat your state team Pickett Co by 41 and 15 last year . Cannon Co made the state and got thumped by MLK  . Play the Murfressboro teams and see how many times 8aa goes to the state .

Nobody from 6aaa will go to the state because of the Murfressboro teams loading up every year 8aa lot easier path . White Co beat your state team Pickett Co by 41 and 15 last year . Cannon Co made the state and got thumped by MLK  . Play the Murfressboro teams and see how many times 8aa goes to the state .

Well Pickett county is a district 7A team. Should a AAA school not beat a single A school? As you point out Cannon made it to the state tournament. You're talking about White county beating Pickett a quick google search shows White county with just over 1300 students and Pickett with 202. I know that on 9/14/14 Cookeville high school enrollment was 2237 which at that time made the 5th largest high school in the state. Why is it so hard to just support other team in the area instead of trying to tear them down? Most all programs will go through lean time at some point and time. 

Please excuse me. It had slipped my mind that 6AAA is such a 'powerhouse' district in girls BB.  Your team has made it to the state tourney how many times in the last 10+ years? Out of 22 games on your schedule, at least 7 of them are against A or AA teams. Life must really be great in the "Big Leagues".

RabbitRanch, get out of rabbit cage and smell the reality. For yall to go to state you must beat the juggernaut teams of signal mountain, Bledsoe co., Notre dame, Chatt.  Christ. Give me a break. You should give Blackman, Riverdale and Oakland a try. That's our reality. If we had your schedule, we would be state bound every year. YERT!!

Well Pickett county is a district 7A team. Should a AAA school not beat a single A school? As you point out Cannon made it to the state tournament. You're talking about White county beating Pickett a quick google search shows White county with just over 1300 students and Pickett with 202. I know that on 9/14/14 Cookeville high school enrollment was 2237 which at that time made the 5th largest high school in the state. Why is it so hard to just support other team in the area instead of trying to tear them down? Most all programs will go through lean time at some point and time. 

I think you missed the point. Were not talking about the size of schools. Were talking about the cupcake road to state for 8AA.