6AAA Girls

Nortney

Turnovers on both sides the whole game , not all defense . Bad passes  !!!! To much talent to keep playing like this . Some of the wildest shots i have ever seen us take . Good pass is a lot better than a bad shot . Makes me sick to think people are talking last place in the district . When a coach is running man to man plays against a match up zone , that worries me . Clarkrange has played match up zone for ever and ever .

The coach will be fine guys. As for summit saying we have to much talent to keep playing this way? Where is the talent? Ive must be watching a completely different team than you are. We will have a statue of Dodgen put up if he can get this so talented team out of the district.

We have two players that would start for anybody in our district , Luna and Leftwich . Quillen not far behind . Ask the coach what he thinks about these two players . We have been favored in every game , weak teams . Tnhoosier must be kin to the coach . Ask the coach if he would be satisfied with a 500 season . Silly statement . Pretty soild coaching-have you seen our games ?

All I know is this. These are the facts. Last year Logan started every game, Luna first off the bench, Leftwich right behind her. These girls played well all year. I know this because we won the district and the region. I have a hard time believing that we went from Region champs to last in the district. That math doesn't add up. The only common denominator that I see is the new coach. I'm starting to point the finger at the new coach for numerous reasons. Like , Where are the programs? Why are we wearing black? Why hasn't the Warriorettes web site been updated?   Why do we play man on a match up zone? All these questions were answered last year. Again, only one common denominator. Anybody want to guess?

All I know is this. These are the facts. Last year Logan started every game, Luna first off the bench, Leftwich right behind her. These girls played well all year. I know this because we won the district and the region. I have a hard time believing that we went from Region champs to last in the district. That math doesn't add up. The only common denominator that I see is the new coach. I'm starting to point the finger at the new coach for numerous reasons. Like , Where are the programs? Why are we wearing black? Why hasn't the Warriorettes web site been updated?   Why do we play man on a match up zone? All these questions were answered last year. Again, only one common denominator. Anybody want to guess?

How are they last in the District? They haven't played a District game yet.