Official Thread: Mr. Football Nominations for 2015

CoachT

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me Football has three awards for backs. 1A/2A has an award. 3A/4A has an award and 5A/6A has an award. So Mr Goldsmith will be competing with the 1A players.

You havnt been paying attention. There's going to be two backs nominated from each class instead of three, and each class will have a mr football. 1a, 2a, 3a, 4a and so on

You OBVIOUSLY haven't seen Goldsmith play and yes I have seen your guy play. Watched WC and SH film. Your guy is a great player but not in the same class as Goldsmith. Not even close. Scott's Hill had no answer for him.

We all have opinions and sometimes they stink from time to time. If Wayne County and TCA played, IMO Preston Rice would be the best player on the field. Therefore my reasoning for him to be Mr. Football in the state of TN.

It was obvious that dotson for huntingdon was the best player on the field last night against wc.he did more for his team than any other player did for either team.especially when everybody knew he was get it every play.he made the two best plays of the game.one on off.the other on def.

It was obvious that dotson for huntingdon was the best player on the field last night against wc.he did more for his team than any other player did for either team.especially when everybody knew he was get it every play.he made the two best plays of the game.one on off.the other on def.

Just a FYI. Don't embarass yourself anymore than you already have this past week.

Just a FYI. Don't embarass yourself anymore than you already have this past week.

i ain't embarassed about nothing.I didn't ask you to agree with me.you can praise your player all you want.i care less what you or any other wc person thinks.The two best plays of the game was made by dotson.i still don't think wc is better than healthy mustang team.and i don't care what you think about that either .

Didnt know 2A was with us or I'd probably mentioned goldsmith.  Rice from Wayne County a good quarterback that deserves to be looked at.  Goldsmith is a good player as well why'd they mess mr football up lol.  People should look at these 2 teams as well.  Rice showed up good in against another good team in week 10 injuries or not he still played mustangs strong.  You'll have to ask a adamsville player how good goldsmith did against a good team like adamsville, factor in he didnt play whole game against McKenzie.  Since this is for whole season I still think Kade Pearson and Dylan johnson should be looked at.  Also like horse said huntingdons Zack Dodson looked great in game against wildcats, had 2 best plays even though they did lose.  He shined great all season too and def deserves to be mentioned with the greats.  1 thing for sure mr football or not these west tn folks gonna have a good all state team.

Didnt know 2A was with us or I'd probably mentioned goldsmith. Rice from Wayne County a good quarterback that deserves to be looked at. Goldsmith is a good player as well why'd they mess mr football up lol. People should look at these 2 teams as well. Rice showed up good in against another good team in week 10 injuries or not he still played mustangs strong. You'll have to ask a adamsville player how good goldsmith did against a good team like adamsville, factor in he didnt play whole game against McKenzie. Since this is for whole season I still think Kade Pearson and Dylan johnson should be looked at. Also like horse said huntingdons Zack Dodson looked great in game against wildcats, had 2 best plays even though they did lose. He shined great all season too and def deserves to be mentioned with the greats. 1 thing for sure mr football or not these west tn folks gonna have a good all state team.

1a and 2a split this year as every class will have a mr football. I think you could take this years all state team in 1a and play with most 1a all state teams around the country!