Next Giles County Coach?

rocketsrule

Funny

What so funny, something I do not know. I graduated with him from UTC. I have known him a long time, he has always done well we're ever he has been. Have not heard as much about him last couple of years. I just know as head coach he has done moe with less, that a lot of coaches have done with more.. Shoots straight, what is Giles looking for? JMO

What so funny, something I do not know. I graduated with him from UTC. I have known him a long time, he has always done well we're ever he has been. Have not heard as much about him last couple of years. I just know as head coach he has done moe with less, that a lot of coaches have done with more.. Shoots straight, what is Giles looking for? JMO

Sounds like you all better get it right.

You fire another head coach during the season or after a few seasons for something other than unprofessional conduct, no one will want to come there. You get rid of all your assistants who will the new coach be able to get?  I don't know what kind of fantasy land you people think you live in, but most coaches have families. Assistants will not flock to your little Mecca just because of the facilities and players. Pay and stability are important.  

Edited by riverrat106

Sounds like you all better get it right.

You fire another head coach during the season or after a few seasons for something other than unprofessional conduct, no one will want to come there. You get rid of all your assistants who will the new coach be able to get?  I don't know what kind of fantasy land you people think you live in, but most coaches have families. Assistants will not flock to your little Mecca just because of the facilities and players. Pay and stability are important.  

Why are you so angry? Fantasy land? Little Mecca? All that hate is going to eat you alive....