Maryville's baby brother vs. CAK

Govolsknox

Go CAK! I'm feeling a repeat of the 2011 and 2012 state quarterfinal games in this one. Alcoa goes home as losers yet again. Their fans post pictures to try to play off the pain but it doesn't work and as a result CoachT is much more quiet for at least one weekend.

This post totally represents what LBD stands for:

Let's Be Dumb. 😂

#3. How long after the clock hits zero will it take for the CAKe faithful to start with the OPEN ZONE excuses....

I love it when one cheater calls another cheater a cheater!!!!!!

While the T$$AA just sits back and rolls in the dough!!!!!

Everybody knows what both does is not right, yet it is allowed. Tell me this, how can a governing body allow somebody else make their rules?

Edited by thepaintrain

It's Funny Alcoa Says CAk complaining about open Zone, i do recall when CAK beat them to advance to the State people saying the rich people bought the talent! That's always a joke to me, if Cak bought talent they would have 30 D1 prospects...Oh wait the warriors have 170 pound lineman. Cak doesn't have a brand new jumbotron Or School with the City tossing up apartments for everyone to move into either. Should be a good game, quit the pissing.......

It's Funny Alcoa Says CAk complaining about open Zone, i do recall when CAK beat them to advance to the State people saying the rich people bought the talent! That's always a joke to me, if Cak bought talent they would have 30 D1 prospects...Oh wait the warriors have 170 pound lineman. Cak doesn't have a brand new jumbotron Or School with the City tossing up apartments for everyone to move into either. Should be a good game, quit the pissing.......

If you only knew how many times Alcoa has been accused of that......