Maryville's baby brother vs. CAK

Govolsknox

Dang! Somebody sure is trying to piss off Alcoa. I'm sure CRB will appreciate this.

Ha, Rudy, I enjoy your posts, but let me be frank. I know and really LIKE a number of Alcoa posters. But there are a number of them that are just a little bit arrogant and cocky from having so much success lol. So I am just playing right along with them.

In addition, Alcoa posters who refer to CAK as cake or Webb jr, Or our head coach as, "Coach Beaker" I'm sure are just having fun, not trying to be rude! I would assume that you and others would take my posts in the same light!

Ha, Rudy, I enjoy your posts, but let me be frank. I know and really LIKE a number of Alcoa posters. But there are a number of them that are just a little bit arrogant and cocky from having so much success lol. So I am just playing right along with them.

In addition, Alcoa posters who refer to CAK as cake or Webb jr, Or our head coach as, "Coach Beaker" I'm sure are just having fun, not trying to be rude! I would assume that you and others would take my posts in the same light!

I hear ya, man! I see it coming from both sides all the time.

Can't wait to see this game. CAK has a great offense. Their defense looks improved. All the respect in the world for CAK but I think Alcoa wins this week and 3 weeks from now. I say that because of Alcoa's defense. Their secondary and linebackers are pretty good. But! What makes their defense so good is their DL.  Maryville had all the trouble in the world blocking them. Maryville has averaged 42.5 points per game. Alcoa held them to 20. Maryville had to fight and scrap their way to those 20 points. 

Can't wait to see this game. CAK has a great offense. Their defense looks improved. All the respect in the world for CAK but I think Alcoa wins this week and 3 weeks from now. I say that because of Alcoa's defense. Their secondary and linebackers are pretty good. But! What makes their defense so good is their DL.  Maryville had all the trouble in the world blocking them. Maryville has averaged 42.5 points per game. Alcoa held them to 20. Maryville had to fight and scrap their way to those 20 points. 

Just hoping maybe CAK can luck into an accidental safety and get out of the first quarter, 35 - 2.