BRUCETON VS HUNTINGDON

horse

LOTS of talent that's not be utilized....time to swallow your pride and give some other kids a chance or its 1 and done again in the playoffs

What you said plus bruceton will play us tough as long as they can cause of the rivalry, during first half we need to find out what works and what dont so we can be successful in the playoffs not try one play over and over, we got plaenty of talent still and if we can find what works this week and have some luck with johnsons injury we very well could have him back for a potential wayne county rematch.  These kids have heart they showed it and I still have faith in them. 

Bruceton will not be a pushover despite their record they always play huntingdon good and will play their best game friday against us, so throw their opponents record out.  They will get tired but will fight through as they have nothing to lose.  We take them seriously though like we been all season I see us winning this one, I dont care if its close or a blowout we need to find what works and what dont in first half.  I hope all mustang fans cheer for the seniors before the game as they have done a amazing job and it'll be senior night.  

GO MUSTANGS!!!!

I seen a lot of players on defense last fri night that didn't want to step up and meet the runners head on.especially in the secondary.wanted to tackle from side by throwing a shoulder and not wrapping up.if the mustangs want to make a playoff run they better learn to tackle.

Not to beat a dead "horse" but there are many reasons why we got beat by Wayne Co

#1 Injuries-Johnson and Pearson had 100% to do in what happened with our offense-when they went down we had no clue what to do except run Dodson until he barely stand and that kid played his butt off

#2 Coaching-we flat out got out coached.  When all you do is run right run right run right I'm pretty sure an average not a good coach will figure that out pretty quick.  If you are an average not a good coach you will watch film and see that we blitz EVERY play and take defenders completely out of the play then the qb just lobs the ball right where those blitzing linebackers were and the other team has a huge gain or touchdown.....STOP BLITZING!

#3 Line play-After Kade went out we became one dementional and Wayne Co smelled blood and took complete advantage.  We have a Senior line with 1 Junior and its time these boys start playing like it.  Our O line got whipped all night...bottom line.  They were faster and more athletic.  Big boys need to step up from the center 2 guards 2 tackles TE and blocking back

It's up to this coaching staff and utlimately Eric Swenson to put THE BEST 11 PLAYERS on the field on OFFENSE and DEFENSE to make sure this team has the best opportunity to succeed.  I hope when these boys go to practice tomorrow they see a staff willing to do whatever it takes to make this team what they are capable of. 

Not to beat a dead "horse" but there are many reasons why we got beat by Wayne Co

#1 Injuries-Johnson and Pearson had 100% to do in what happened with our offense-when they went down we had no clue what to do except run Dodson until he barely stand and that kid played his butt off

#2 Coaching-we flat out got out coached. When all you do is run right run right run right I'm pretty sure an average not a good coach will figure that out pretty quick. If you are an average not a good coach you will watch film and see that we blitz EVERY play and take defenders completely out of the play then the qb just lobs the ball right where those blitzing linebackers were and the other team has a huge gain or touchdown.....STOP BLITZING!

#3 Line play-After Kade went out we became one dementional and Wayne Co smelled blood and took complete advantage. We have a Senior line with 1 Junior and its time these boys start playing like it. Our O line got whipped all night...bottom line. They were faster and more athletic. Big boys need to step up from the center 2 guards 2 tackles TE and blocking back

It's up to this coaching staff and utlimately Eric Swenson to put THE BEST 11 PLAYERS on the field on OFFENSE and DEFENSE to make sure this team has the best opportunity to succeed. I hope when these boys go to practice tomorrow they see a staff willing to do whatever it takes to make this team what they are capable of.

We went two weeks talking about our game this past week and I never asked about y'all's teams age, you said all the line was seniors but one, do y'all have depth there ready to step in next year? WC offensive line is center a senior, left guard a senior with a junior starting there a few games, left tackle a junior, right guard a junior and right tackle a freshman. Just curious, not meaning to crash y'all's thread.

He only runs it to the right for two qts.the other two qts he runs it to the lelf.the football field is a little over 53 yards wide.and huntingdon uses a third of it.hash mark to the sideline that huntingdon is on.90%of all runs go to the sideline huntingdons on

Most coaches run sweeps  to the side of the field they are on for one reason only...when you run to the other teams bench the coaches are all screaming for a hold and the weak minded officials reach for the flag every time...they throw in about half.  Work your home games sticks some time..its enlightening  

I foresee another big win for Huntingdon, here.

Even if Bruceton stacks the box.

Huntingdon's O-line is just so much better by comparison.

And they like to abuse weaker defensive fronts.

Plus vindication from last week.

Plus old rivalry.

Significant spread. Maybe 56-14.

Good luck to both teams.

Hoping for no more injuries.