Week 10: Knox Central @ Fulton

chsbobcat09

Then we will get to work Monday its a new season after Friday I honestly feel the 2 seed from our region will have a slightly easier road because with Catholic as our 3 seed that will be a dangerous matchup for Fulton or central in the 2nd round...

Yep .... Greeneville caught a break .... Knox Cath IMO is the better team of them and Central .. even though Central beat them .. KC was missing some very important players that game.. no doubt now that KC would win ... so Greenville gets to bypass the top 2 teams in the region .. Fulton and KC ... dont think Central who will be the #2 unless they pull upset Friday night can go to Greeneville and give them a game. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep .... Greeneville caught a break .... Knox Cath IMO is the better team of them and Central .. even though Central beat them .. KC was missing some very important players that game.. no doubt now that KC would win ... so Greenville gets to bypass the top 2 teams in the region .. Fulton and KC ... dont think Central who will be the #2 unless they pull upset Friday night can go to Greeneville and give them a game. 

and glad it turned this way ... would not want to play Central Fri and then turn around and play them again in 2 weeks ... hate that when teams play again so close together ... 

Catholic is without a doubt stronger than when they faced Central. Strong weapon now back with Kuerschen plus we had no Cade Mays and ended the game with our third string QB who has made huge strides since then. But with that being said, I think we would still get Fulton in Round 2.

Catholic is without a doubt stronger than when they faced Central. Strong weapon now back with Kuerschen plus we had no Cade Mays and ended the game with our third string QB who has made huge strides since then. But with that being said, I think we would still get Fulton in Round 2.

Agreed .... all but the Cade Mays part .. was not at ll impressed with him in the Fulton game .. we had some smaller guys really getting the best of him .. he looked slow and easy to move off feet - he was on the ground alot .. jumped offsides 2 0r 3 times.. I know he is only soph but he didnt impress at all  .. but the QB was inpressive and of course Amari played very well againt his former youth league teammates and friends  ..and Kuerschen is a beast ..... if you guys had beat Central then you would have played Greeneville 2nd round at Greenville so at least you dont have to make that trip now.

Quit making excuses for Catholic. We beat them down on their home field and we'd beat them with Mayes or whoever else they have. We had Inj's against Mo West, but I didn't get on here and make excuses for why we lost, Mo West was the better team that night. I'm not seeing alot of smack from Fulton fans on here cause they know in their hearts that Friday will be test for them. Alot of people on here are gona find out that Central is forreal and back as a football program.

Quit making excuses for Catholic. We beat them down on their home field and we'd beat them with Mayes or whoever else they have. We had Inj's against Mo West, but I didn't get on here and make excuses for why we lost, Mo West was the better team that night. I'm not seeing alot of smack from Fulton fans on here cause they know in their hearts that Friday will be test for them. Alot of people on here are gona find out that Central is forreal and back as a football program.

LOL 

Just a question what game this year have you seen Fulton fans talk a lot of smack??? I'll wait... It's been multiple weeks where we didn't even have a topic for our game... When u win 3 straight that's all the talking you need... I know central is a good team but they are about to see the best team they have faced all year and I don't think they have enough weapons to pull off the upset...

Mays or Kuerschen didn't play against Central and some guys played hurt.  Catholic isn't a very deep team so playing without 2 important guys makes a difference. Central did create turnovers, and ran the ball well.  Catholic's first team QB struggled and the second string QB was injured during the game.  Cunningham, since taking over the last minute of the Central game, has passed for something like 1800 yards in the last 6 games.  I'm not putting down Central, because they are playing well and Rosser is a fantastic coach.  Playing an injured team that was beat down was quite an advantage as well as coming off a trip to CPA (thats not an excuse Central was the better team that day).  Good luck to all in the playoffs.

Edited by QSouth89

Keep blowing that smoke and tootin' that horn!