Soddy Daisy @ The Ridge 1st Round TSSAA Playoffs

SweetScience

Prediction time fellow Wildcat fans and BigBoyFootball supporters,

UPSET CENTER: BigBoyFootball forced to put on their BigBoyFootball panties. Region 3 lays the wood on Region 4.

Oak Ridge  35  Soddy Daisy  14

Farragut 27 Cleveland  12

Clinton 45  Dem Owls 36

Rhea County 47  Campbell County 7

RWR!

LOL!!!  Why  not make it a clean sweep?  Why are you picking Rhea County?  Ooltewah beat Rhea 16-0...  and Rhea beat Clinton pretty good.  

Rhea 28-0; Ooltewah 35-0; The Ridge 35-0; Farragut 28-21

No way Ooltewah shuts out Clinton, and doubtful we shut out Soddy.

I could be wrong ... Clinton scored 10 on us, but I forgot Ooltewah is a little beat up on D.

Soddy scored a TD against us on a KO return, surely you all have better athletes on D and KO coverage than the lowly EAGLES.  

I could be wrong ... Clinton scored 10 on us, but I forgot Ooltewah is a little beat up on D.

Soddy scored a TD against us on a KO return, surely you all have better athletes on D and KO coverage than the lowly EAGLES.

Clinton has improved a lot offensively since they played y'all. Y'all must have gotten a lot of pressure on Soddy's QB? Like I always say, in boxing they say different styles make fights, same way in football. Learned long ago to never compare scores.

Clinton has improved a lot offensively since they played y'all. Y'all must have gotten a lot of pressure on Soddy's QB? Like I always say, in boxing they say different styles make fights, same way in football. Learned long ago to never compare scores.

You definitely have a good point about comparing scores. I hope Soddy gives you all a good game... but I feel like y'all will take them.

lasr yer wwe lost a Wildcat stadium blnket in the parking lot.  someone pulled my leg and said they found it.(nope, didn't happen)  If you have it, this year we'd like it back.

This should be a tighter game than in 2014!   Go Cats!  I am also looking for Farragut to go down.

Its ok sweet we are transplants --found myself wondering why all yall hate fhs ? all you OR boys vul rebelwoman all pulling against a local that each school has owned? then I realized I hated them to --just knew it was a great academic school for my kids and btw vul you think ANYONE likes that shithole of a place you come from also just keepin it real carry on

I'll take Broadway over Campbell Station any day! Quite few folks over here still enjoying this "$hi#hole" as you like to call it. Don't be mad because no one likes the Ads or their area of location.

I'll take Broadway over Campbell Station any day! Quite few folks over here still enjoying this "$hi#hole" as you like to call it. Don't be mad because no one likes the Ads or their area of location.

I like your area vul. Kmart, buddy's BBQ, Knoxville wrestling store, Elliot's boots. And not near the nightmare traffic like the Farragut area. Plus I've never had a problem using the sidewalks around Fulton high. I'll take Broadway any day.

its ok vul each their own -- me I will take the country and no neighbors over sidewalks and row upon row of houses side by side and you have the wrong guy no anger here just a different opinion sorry I came across as an #### ---but I really don't care who pulls for who or against who doesn't affect me at all I am still gonna pull for my son no matter who he plays for/against