Grace vs Gatlinburg Pittman.

Raven52

Dang man you're harder on these GCA boys than I ever was and they HATED me for a while. I guess we kinda buried the hatchet so to speak. I think the guys on here from GCA are pretty good dudes and are just very proud of their team. The privates are in here with us for now so we may as well get used to it. They have advantages they will never admit but I don't think they are going out of their way to cheat....all that being said however ....go GP!

They went outta the way this year with the QB. That one was shaky at best. From Knox Central where he had started 3 years.to Claiborne just long enough to get legal at Grace. You can't tell me this was not made up by both parties. It is what it is.

Guessing your one of these Anti-American, Anti Constitutional Liberals that wants to strip people of their rights Raven. 1st Amendment protects my right to "free speech". Being the American citizen that i am, i can voice my opinion on any thread i want. I just choose to target GCA threads because you guys thrive on corruption "in Gods name" and above all else......Grace SUCKS.

Actually your freedom of speech, at least for this site, ends when you accept the terms of the user agreement. You can say what you want, so long as the Coach or his mods say so. This is a private site, use is a privilege not a right.

do me a favor and list the state finals GCA has played in.  The baseball team won state championship last year and unless you know so much more about GCA than I do (and I know you think you do), there hasn't been another.  Your ignorance shows through every time you open your "mouth".  Hurry and take your shots at me because I'm growing tired of the childish banter and you're running out of opportunities to try and insult me.  I'm also tired of seeing how you can't distinguish when to say your and you're.  I've highlighted the words in the sentence above to help you out.  It's "you're" when you are saying "you are". (see how I did that).  It's "your" if you are implying ownership - your shots.  If you figure this out, explain to that guy Pujo-he doesn't have a clue either.

Pujo "owns" the button to make you disappear :)

Facts are facts brother. Teams dont go on probation by following the rules. That very same probation makes you yuppies seem suspect to bend rules every time you hit the field. Sweatervested yuppies always deny everything but every team on your schedule knows the truth. Question for you. Are your afministrators gonna keep your classified ad in the Sentinel sports page this week or trash it since its been brought to everyones attention?

Championships just dont seem to mean that much when you end up buying them. Chew on that a while Yuppie

Here goes. Every year, EVERY private school in Tennessee (preschool, elementary, and high school) runs an ad in the paper when it is time to start taking applications for the next academic school year. This includes GCA, Webb, Catholic, St. Joseph's, Berean etc.. My neighbor happens to be a supervisor at the Sentinel.  Schools absolutely have no say in where that ad will appear.  The Sentinel places it where it will best fit and then run it.  Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine that anyone could possibly conjure up that it means anything more that what it is!