Round 1 - Riverdale @ Bradley Central

alt1958

Ill tell you what big mouth. Your welcome to join us all...and I mean all on the top row in front of the press box at any game. Its apparent that you no nothing about football. If you can say the play calling and the decisions being made in theses games is good then your stupidity is under matched by your ignorance..                                                                                                                                                                                                  So you are the smart one of the group?

Edited by hardtackle

I am without doubt that there are some missed opportunities and maybe even poor decisions being made. I am a fan of the players, not the program, from a far. That being said, I hope you fellas will take a step back and let these boys relish the win from last night. I think it is safe to say you& LOD know a little bit about the game, and you also know that no way in God's green earth are they gonna change coaches right now, Do I see a scenario where they make that change come  end of the year or possibly end of the season? Absolutely. Be patient, enjoy these playoff games and the level of effort and play your boys are showing up with. When something is broke, complaining about it only compounds the problems of those that are truly affected by it being broke. Your players might not know what exactly is wrong, but they know something is. So rally the troops and ya' ll be the the true loyal supporters that I have seen ya'll be all year. Good luck Warriors. 

We always rally around the boys, that's why we do what we do. The game last night was a case of the boys winning in spite of the coach. They played for each other and over came. We are smart enough to know that there isn't going to be a change until the season is over but we also know that change is in the wind. Some very big checks were written in the past two weeks with promises made. If I was speculating I think you'll see him step down and save face..Ive personally spoken with over 5 parents and believe me the kids know there is a problem....we want what id best for them and the future of this once powerful program.

I will be there. so you will be in front of oakland pressbox? I will be able to tell who you are because of all the knowledge coming out of your mouth.

You are an idiot. You have no idea who were are or the experience we have. I personally have more football knowledge and coaching experience that you could achieve in a lifetime. And your statement about the Oakland press box just proves your a mouth piece. Why would Riverdale supporters sit on the Oakland side you idiot!!

You are an idiot. You have no idea who were are or the experience we have. I personally have more football knowledge and coaching experience that you could achieve in a lifetime. And your statement about the Oakland press box just proves your a mouth piece. Why would Riverdale supporters sit on the Oakland side you idiot!!

Y'all fellers need to stick together. No need in all this name calling and fighting each other after a good win. Players or coaches doesn't deserve this. To me the coach seemed like he knew what he was doing.

Warriordad - I have no problems with your opinions.  They are what they are and it's obvious they will not change.  Olddad used to say very similar things and I don't have a problem with his comments/opinions either.  I disagree with a lot of what is said but you both are entitled to have an opinion.  With that said, do you not see a problem and the possible effects that it could have on a team with all of the negative comments you post on here?  Kids read this stuff, kids hear what is said from the stands, kids here all the talk from everywhere.  At the end of the day, football is a team sport and as adults we have to recognize that it is all about the kids.  We have to put our differences aside and support our kids no matter what.  Instead of spewing your negativity, why not just say hey great win Riverdale and leave it at that.  If a change is wanted go to the adults in charge and state your frustrations and have factual evidence to back it up.  But never say this kind of stuff where the kids can read or hear it.  Just my thoughts. 

Edited by workinprogress

All im gonna say is this: like my old man used to say, you guys could mess up a wet dream ( the edited version).

Pretty much true. I didn't see one thing that that coach screwed up on or made bad coaching decisions. Everyone talking bout he sucks cause he uses 2 QB, I think that was the smartest thing he did last night. If he hadn't of put 11 in, they may or may not have came back like they did. We had no answer for 11 when he showed up. The pro style took a while to get going, but we was or might have been pulling away during that time. We got out coached. That was easy to see.

Pretty much true. I didn't see one thing that that coach screwed up on or made bad coaching decisions. Everyone talking bout he sucks cause he uses 2 QB, I think that was the smartest thing he did last night. If he hadn't of put 11 in, they may or may not have came back like they did. We had no answer for 11 when he showed up. The pro style took a while to get going, but we was or might have been pulling away during that time. We got out coached. That was easy to see.

My Grandads favorite saying was " you can't knock a trapper with hides on the door" I guess if you are having success sometimes the best thing to do is enjoy it.  

Edited by Blaze45