Round 2 South Pittsburg vs Fayetteville (Grider vs This Palmer Man)

TheAmbassador

So. Pitt isn't Columbia Academy, and it's not going to be raining tonight. In the CA game, our corner already had 2 picks and shut them down all night - the one play he slipped in the mud while making a cut, they had a 70 yard toss and catch. One play doesn't define a quarter. I still say Fayetteville is a strong 2nd half / 4th quarter team, and So Pitt better be ready to play all 4 quarters tonight. I'm expecting it to go down to the wire and be one of the better games to watch in our bracket tonight.

How do you like your crow? By the way you was talking I was honestly expecting a better game than this. Now since we aren't CA how do you think we stack up against them

Old Pirates says them youngons is growing up before our eyes. Congrats to the Pirates on the "W". Now for you fellers from over the mtn top, Yous got some good looking youngons but you grown fellers musta come across a special on some "Rose Colored Glasses". OP says with Google in the neighborhood and the new housing development near theys some folkes that jest might should pack the wagon and come back over the mtn top and stay awhile. The Pirates is fixin to have some real success!!! Leastways, wearing orange & black and having "The Captain" to learn you earholing, theys won't be lone rides embarrassed across the mtn top back home! Jest might be worth a tad of pawndering.

Edited by OLD PIRATE