Round 2: Oneida @ Greenback

crow

I will say this,region 1 and 2 posters shore do have fun on these boards.You can only say so much about teams you have seen all year and played once already.May not all have to do with the game on hand but we sure do have fun!

Multi-Talented posters!

And if we don't know a thing about the present conversation, we can dang sure make it appear we do!

It's Tuesday.....both teams are dropping like flies.  Oneida's 4 best RB's got stuck under the bleachers and they are still trying to extract them.  QB strained his arm throwing into the Gun yesterday and they are recommending Tommy John Surgery.  All the linemen ate too much Halloween Candy and are having their stomach's pumped.  Greenback's Backfield is being treated for a serious staff infection due to showering in a contaminated area.  Silvey skipped practice to haul rocks for his dad and has been suspended.  The starting LB's are all going on a hunger strike in support of Missouri Football Team and have decided to sit this one out.  Looks like it is shaping up to be a great Pee Wee Football Game.

Did I mention it's just Tuesday????

Kazay

It's Tuesday.....both teams are dropping like flies. Oneida's 4 best RB's got stuck under the bleachers and they are still trying to extract them. QB strained his arm throwing into the Gun yesterday and they are recommending Tommy John Surgery. All the linemen ate too much Halloween Candy and are having their stomach's pumped. Greenback's Backfield is being treated for a serious staff infection due to showering in a contaminated area. Silvey skipped practice to haul rocks for his dad and has been suspended. The starting LB's are all going on a hunger strike in support of Missouri Football Team and have decided to sit this one out. Looks like it is shaping up to be a great Pee Wee Football Game.

Did I mention it's just Tuesday????

Kazay

What number am I thinking of?Because you must be a psyhcic! Edited by orngnblk