Round 2: Hampton (11-0) hosts Austin-East (9-2)

Dawgfan88

Never been to Hampton but next week that looks like the best Tri-cities area playoff game.    So question:    is there standing room allowed around the field if the stands are filled up?  Not sure I can get there early enough to get a seat.       Or is there plenty of seating at every game?

Plenty of standing room and yes its allowed.  Might even find a seat. I never look for one. lol

Never been to Hampton but next week that looks like the best Tri-cities area playoff game.    So question:    is there standing room allowed around the field if the stands are filled up?  Not sure I can get there early enough to get a seat.       Or is there plenty of seating at every game?

they will welcome you

yeah you guys whipped us pretty good and we were loaded. Athletes everywhere. That was his name. What's the word on him these days?

He's at King...Not sure how much he's played.

I liked out BB team last year but this one has a chance to be one of the biggest/strongest in some time...Guard play may also be one of the best in some time.

Back to this game...Local posters said we'd not get by SW...Now that we did, we now have no chance against AE...We will be dismayed by their speed and talent...our athletes cant compete!

AE is a good ball teams no argument, and I hope the local gurus (idiots) keep running those "superior" mouths

I liked out BB team last year but this one has a chance to be one of the biggest/strongest in some time...Guard play may also be one of the best in some time.

Back to this game...Local posters said we'd not get by SW...Now that we did, we now have no chance against AE...We will be dismayed by their speed and talent...our athletes cant compete!

AE is a good ball teams no argument, and I hope the local gurus (idiots) keep running those "superior" mouths

Yes but us Dunderheaded dinosaur"experts"told you NO CONTEST!We have dealt with SW for years and whip them with our little 1A team.This will be a good game that COULD go either way.I'm expecting Hampton to win they are the more Fresh team not having to play in the type games A-E has had to play in.

Yeah The envy is a little sickening. Can't understand why the Locals wouldn't be pulling for us. I was pulling for ALL our Co teams last week but after hearing  what I've heard. I'll just be pulling for one this week,

Yeah The envy is a little sickening. Can't understand why the Locals wouldn't be pulling for us. I was pulling for ALL our Co teams last week but after hearing  what I've heard. I'll just be pulling for one this week,

I'm pulling for you guys and betsy.  After all,  you're the only ones left :)