William Blount football 2016

Governm

The IRS and the Sheriff's Department got involved over a year ago and never pressed charges against anybody. Look at the date on this article:

http://www.tennessean.com/story/sports/high-school/2015/03/27/blackman-football-investigation-irs/70553290/

The 'local is not the problem.  IRS has NO STATUTE of Limitation on TAX FRAUD.  It does what it does on ITS schedule.  Not some Coaches.  If Shad thinks this is over he is getting delusional.

Maybe he and a friend of his up there, that taught him well how the funds can roll in can think of a way out of it, but I doubt it.

If I can make $96 grand in tips at Walmart I'll put my app in today.

Hey Boyz!

Knowing you rebel woman I am certain  you can make that kinda jack with the talents you possess!  Why don't you just stick to posting about our beloved Red Rebels and the Outstanding program GQ runs and leave the county teams alone!

Love you boyz! :rolleyes:

Hey Boyz!

Knowing you rebel woman I am certain you can make that kinda jack with the talents you possess! Why don't you just stick to posting about our beloved Red Rebels and the Outstanding program GQ runs and leave the county teams alone!

Well it looks like Marty crawled out from under his rock

Hey Boyz!

It is cute that you don't have a clue who I am and think that I am not a woman!  I know Marty Millsaps and I assure you, I am not him nor would I even date him!

Why don't you report me again!  Better yet, meet me at Wal-Mart and let's discuss!

I will see you in the fall on Lawrence Avenue!

Love you boyz!  :rolleyes:

Hey Boyz!

It is cute that you don't have a clue who I am and think that I am not a woman! I know Marty Millsaps and I assure you, I am not him nor would I even date him!

Why don't you report me again! Better yet, meet me at Wal-Mart and let's discuss!

Maryville or Alcoa Walmart? What time

Hey Boyz!

It is cute that you don't have a clue who I am and think that I am not a woman! I know Marty Millsaps and I assure you, I am not him nor would I even date him!

Why don't you report me again! Better yet, meet me at Wal-Mart and let's discuss!

What about meeting at the Kmart?

Hey Boyz!

It is cute that you don't have a clue who I am and think that I am not a woman!  I know Marty Millsaps and I assure you, I am not him nor would I even date him!

Why don't you report me again!  Better yet, meet me at Wal-Mart and let's discuss!

Love you boyz!  :rolleyes:

s

Hey Sweet Susie,

Just curious ... Did you ever provide any "under the table benefits" to any recruits?

I don't see this being an issue as long as wb was made aware of it during the interview. I hope they were not mislead and now feel like they don't have a choice but to act like they knew the entire story all along. Time will tell if there were tax issues and what those penalties might be.