Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

I'm going to assume that Whitehaven will have more overall team speed. In order for MJ to pull off the upset they're going to have to keep them guessing by calling for a more balanced attack. Run a lot of misdirection and sprinkle in some trick plays. On defense, for goodness sakes, bring your corners up and jam them up. Don't play 10 yards off the LOS and start back peddling at the snap of the ball. This will disrupt the timing (if its a pass play)and should let the safety know whether it's a run or pass by whether their receivers coming out blocking off the LOS or our trying to get past that jam to run their route. Good luck and go MJ!

I haven't seen MJ this year but they always give us fits. This will be a defensive battle because both run the ball alot...our D has been scoring so I guess we have s slight edge in that area but this will be a tough one to call...our O has got to do better, because ive never seen MJ O make many mistakes. They have a good play caller

Where has Black Haven Senator been? I know he was pretty much the spokesperson for you all the last couple years.

To answer your question MJ has still beaten no one good.

Please don't forget collierville was 5-5 and traveled 3 hours to play with no fan support and only lost by 4, while leading by 10 Most of the game..

Overton? Wilson Central? They just beat alb 8-2 Cordova team?? You my friend can't accept reality Edited by MJGOLDENBEARS