Mount Juliet at Whitehaven

MJGOLDENBEARS

Trust me he is near by...you asking about him is funny. I assume you miss him...lol...I know love trash talkin with him but there hasnt been much Whitehaven bashing this year...I think mainly because some of the bashers teams have fallen off and are not expected to go any where Whitehaven is still a threat to get back to the ship. .you want to hear from BHS start bashing DA HAVEN!!!! Lol..

They finally started to Respect the Haven

Ok, we have SkipBayless version of the MJ offensive philosophy and his opinion of it. I'd like to hear from the MJ folks ... like who should I be looking for to make plays on offense. Skip's assesment says that MJ likes to throw it around a lot. Who are the receivers that they throw it to most often? What is your QB's pass completion percentage rate? What are his stats on the year?

I would assume that at this juncture of the season that MJ has worked out the kinks and has reduced the mistakes.

Skip states that you guys can't run the ball. Its hard to imagine that MJ can't run the ball well. That was your bread and butter when we played against you a few years ago.

What kind of defense do you guys run? A forty, fifty, 3-4? Who do we look for on that side of the ball to make plays? How does your 'D' rank amoungst your region and area teams?

Just a few gametime questions from a Whitehaven fan.

Our offense is not what you remember.. that is correct. No more wing-T. You guys will see a lot of shotgun. As for whoever SkipBayless is he must have been at one game this year. The Bears do not really sling it around. I believe you will see a team committed to the run but some games the better option is to pass. Our star players on offense are the WRs.. They are fast and get open when called on. 

What about Whitehaven.. What should we expect? What will we see on offense? I know the defense is lights out and puts points on the board if you make a mistake. Have you guys just depended on the defense to put points up? What does the defense run?

If MJ can play a complete game, they can stick around.

Any Whitehaven fans.... It's obvious you all will always have speed, but what about size this year? Are you guys big up front ? I've seen some film and the linebackers and secondary don't look too big.

Oline is pretty big and has been dominant all season, the strong point on offense to me. Our back is a work horse and behind that line he's been putting up some good numbers. Receivers are pretty legit. Our secondary is legit, one corner who is going to the Fighting Irish the other headed to play for Navy. Dline is a load. I just hope we can keep it close

Oline is pretty big and has been dominant all season, the strong point on offense to me. Our back is a work horse and behind that line he's been putting up some good numbers. Receivers are pretty legit. Our secondary is legit, one corner who is going to the Fighting Irish the other headed to play for Navy. Dline is a load. I just hope we can keep it close

Well based off your description we won't stand much of a chance lol

First of all I am pulling for MJ for a couple of reasons. The biggest being if we happen to win at Frankiln I don't want to drive 3 hours again to set out in the cold at a football game. Second I have an employee who plays for MJ and I pull for all the kids I personally know. That being said, how is MJ going to handle the athletic abilities of Whitehaven being that had such issues with Cane Ridge, McGavock and even Franklin? I know they played Ravenwood close but Ravenwood is not as fast or as athletic as any of those teams. What can they do different to stop Whitehaven that they didn't do against McGavock? Someone give me some hope here? All the stats say MJ has no chance, but they have to play the game.