5A Early State Title Game Predictions

HCBigRed

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If henry county wins this Friday chances are we will play centennial and I believe we beat them this time and that should put us up against Indy which I think are d line can get enough pressure on the qb to make it interesting and possibly pull off a w. Funny how nobody much picks Henry county after winning two of the last 4 state titles in 5 A that should be a #norespect

If henry county wins this Friday chances are we will play centennial and I believe we beat them this time and that should put us up against Indy which I think are d line can get enough pressure on the qb to make it interesting and possibly pull off a w. Funny how nobody much picks Henry county after winning two of the last 4 state titles in 5 A that should be a #norespect

Winning past titles doesn't mean you should be given the benefit of the doubt either (Unless your name is Maryville). Indy has been the most dominant team in 5A this season, thus why people are picking them.Truth is, HC has struggled against the pass this year. Indy boatraced the same Centennial team HC lost to.

HC would also going to have the move the ball through the air as well. Indy's defense is pretty good in their own right

Way too early to tell. I think any of six teams in the West could still be there and I have no idea in the East.

I would say Independence is the favorite, but I also think they will be challenged in every game from here to Cookeville. I also believe whoever comes out of the West will be favored in Cookeville.

Way too early to tell. I think any of six teams in the West could still be there and I have no idea in the East.

I would say Independence is the favorite, but I also think they will be challenged in every game from here to Cookeville. I also believe whoever comes out of the West will be favored in Cookeville.

I agree!!

I think it's the same out of east. It's pretty wide open at this point. After Friday the picture will start to clear up which teams have a good shot at making it.