Riverside Jeff Robertson has resigned

TennesseeVol

It is official, Riverside has hired Johnie Frost to be the new head football coach for the Panthers. Moore County is located in Lynchburg between I-24 and I-65 near Tullahoma. Don't know exactly how many years that Coach Frost has been at Moore County, but over the past 3 seasons, Moore County went 6-6, 4-6, and 6-5 with two playoff appearances. I think we can all agree on that Coach Frost will have a lot of rebuilding to do once Coach Frost enters at Riverside.

It is official, Riverside has hired Johnie Frost to be the new head football coach for the Panthers. Moore County is located in Lynchburg between I-24 and I-65 near Tullahoma. Don't know exactly how many years that Coach Frost has been at Moore County, but over the past 3 seasons, Moore County went 6-6, 4-6, and 6-5 with two playoff appearances. I think we can all agree on that Coach Frost will have a lot of rebuilding to do once Coach Frost enters at Riverside.

He never had a winning record or a playoff appearance as head coach of Community. He did have a few 0-10 seasons though.

I'm just surprised that Riverside has its' own Quarterback Club

Still burning over getting knocked out of the playoffs early in 2014, at home, in the cold, with three consecutive on-side kicks, after going into the locker room at halftime acting like champions? That was your surprise, Rocket Ranger. 

It is official, Riverside has hired Johnie Frost to be the new head football coach for the Panthers. Moore County is located in Lynchburg between I-24 and I-65 near Tullahoma. Don't know exactly how many years that Coach Frost has been at Moore County, but over the past 3 seasons, Moore County went 6-6, 4-6, and 6-5 with two playoff appearances. I think we can all agree on that Coach Frost will have a lot of rebuilding to do once Coach Frost enters at Riverside.

I know nothing about this guy and have no dog in this race, but according to the Jackson Sun he went 12-67 as a head football coach.  That's laughable.  He's bringing in Quinn that was the OC at TCA and a great football coach so maybe that's it?

I know nothing about this guy and have no dog in this race, but according to the Jackson Sun he went 12-67 as a head football coach.  That's laughable.  He's bringing in Quinn that was the OC at TCA and a great football coach so maybe that's it?

Quinn was already there, as head baseball coach. There's a family connection with Quinn, so I guess that you'd say that he brought Frost in. Riverside has a proud tradition in football...I hope that Frost can gain the respect and support that any new coach deserves, and needs in order to win. Lets at least give the man a grace period before setting the dogs on him. 

He never had a winning record or a playoff appearance as head coach of Community. He did have a few 0-10 seasons though.

from my knowledge community had no football- not even much of a little league program to help get things started. can be one heckuva task ,especially at small schools where talent/kids can be a battle    give the guy a break and a chance unless you can man up yourself and put yourself out there like coaches do   btw where do you coach

Starting a high school football team is hard. Look at what Coach Stidham is doing at South Gibson... The program officially started in 2011, went 6-5. The following year they went 10-0 and was a one and done in the playoffs, lost to East Hickman. South Gibson is struggling in football. 0-3 in playoff games, and just winning 4-6 games a season in a tough region. I do consider South Gibson stable. A good youth program and a middle school team. The only thing they have to deal with is Peabody and Milan, that is what's killing them. I don't think they will get anymore transfers from Jackson like they had received in the previous years (I may get 1-3 players every once in a while). All South Gibson has to offer is a good running back duo in Tyler Dysart and Dre McAllister (both players are not originally from Medina). I guess you can say SGC is lucky to have them because they both transferred to South Gibson ready to play.

Moving on to Coach Frost and Riverside

Community went 0-10 in 2014 and 4-7 in 2015. So it's not like Community is doing great since Coach Frost's departure. Riverside has lot a lot. Hopefully this hire can bring back some positivity in Parsons. Maybe Coach Frost is committed in coaching with Coach Quinn for a while. Hope this works out! Looks like Riverside will a young team next season, so they will have to go through growing pains. Wish them nothing but the best of luck. This could be an accident waiting to happen but we will see! Good Luck Riverside and hopefully the school district in Parsons can look into a new football stadium for Riverside, this time at the high school. 

Starting a high school football team is hard. Look at what Coach Stidham is doing at South Gibson... The program officially started in 2011, went 6-5. The following year they went 10-0 and was a one and done in the playoffs, lost to East Hickman. South Gibson is struggling in football. 0-3 in playoff games, and just winning 4-6 games a season in a tough region. I do consider South Gibson stable. A good youth program and a middle school team. The only thing they have to deal with is Peabody and Milan, that is what's killing them. I don't think they will get anymore transfers from Jackson like they had received in the previous years (I may get 1-3 players every once in a while). All South Gibson has to offer is a good running back duo in Tyler Dysart and Dre McAllister (both players are not originally from Medina). I guess you can say SGC is lucky to have them because they both transferred to South Gibson ready to play.

Moving on to Coach Frost and Riverside

Community went 0-10 in 2014 and 4-7 in 2015. So it's not like Community is doing great since Coach Frost's departure. Riverside has lot a lot. Hopefully this hire can bring back some positivity in Parsons. Maybe Coach Frost is committed in coaching with Coach Quinn for a while. Hope this works out! Looks like Riverside will a young team next season, so they will have to go through growing pains. Wish them nothing but the best of luck. This could be an accident waiting to happen but we will see! Good Luck Riverside and hopefully the school district in Parsons can look into a new football stadium for Riverside, this time at the high school. 

I understand it's extremely difficult to start up a program anywhere.  Just crazy to me that this guy is the best candidate for the job.  Is he keeping the same staff? I'm sure the OC will be looking since Quinn is taking that job?

from my knowledge community had no football- not even much of a little league program to help get things started. can be one heckuva task ,especially at small schools where talent/kids can be a battle give the guy a break and a chance unless you can man up yourself and put yourself out there like coaches do btw where do you coach

I don't coach, but I've seen his "coaching" at both Community and Moore Co. for their entirety. The other coaches in that region just attained one less team to worry about.

from my knowledge community had no football- not even much of a little league program to help get things started. can be one heckuva task ,especially at small schools where talent/kids can be a battle    give the guy a break and a chance unless you can man up yourself and put yourself out there like coaches do   btw where do you coach

+100,000,000,000

The guy has a personal problem with Frost and can't put his little boy pants away.

Time will tell how he does at Riverside, but he built Community from nothing. No field, no program, no feeder, nothing.

I don't coach, but I've seen his "coaching" at both Community and Moore Co. for their entirety. The other coaches in that region just attained one less team to worry about.

so you are a riverside fan??if you are I would hope you did more research! Frosts first job was at Cascade HS --a team that had 1 winning season in the prior 25 years before Frosts arrival-- they ended up with 6 winning seasons out of the seven he was there going to playoffs all those years except the one. Served as DC for 4 years and OC for 3, also serving as the catalyst for a dead weight program. So if you are a Riverside fan you should see this coach has real potential for a program with a "proud history".  Frost won't get outworked and he will be demanding of his players--I say good hire by you guys--patience. If your not a Riverside fan wth is your agenda-why do you even care? Let me guess he didn't play your boy or he didn't(won't ever) buy into your attempt to suck up?? Come clean"truth" what category you fall into--most itt see through your BS 

so you are a riverside fan??if you are I would hope you did more research! Frosts first job was at Cascade HS --a team that had 1 winning season in the prior 25 years before Frosts arrival-- they ended up with 6 winning seasons out of the seven he was there going to playoffs all those years except the one. Served as DC for 4 years and OC for 3, also serving as the catalyst for a dead weight program. So if you are a Riverside fan you should see this coach has real potential for a program with a "proud history".  Frost won't get outworked and he will be demanding of his players--I say good hire by you guys--patience. If your not a Riverside fan wth is your agenda-why do you even care? Let me guess he didn't play your boy or he didn't(won't ever) buy into your attempt to suck up?? Come clean"truth" what category you fall into--most itt see through your BS 

anyone can post on this thread whether they are a Riverside fan or nor...and Coach Frost was an assist under Coach Parker. Coach Parker had talented players and a good team.  Some people don't like the hire and some does. You are not going to change anyone's opinions. Coach Frost does know who the qb is and hope ya have a good yr