Tyner @ Marion Co.

PurplePower68

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I talked to a Tyner dad this afternoon. He said they were fired up and ready to play. This thread seems....slow. Is Marion worried or just focused?

I hope they are fired up.......if not, then they shouldnt be playing tomorrow. Our boys are ready as well and still maintain that the fewest mistakes win. We havent all year, but put the ball on the ground four times last week. We do that this week, we will be playing basketball next week. If we take care of the ball we will be ok.

I hope they are fired up.......if not, then they shouldnt be playing tomorrow. Our boys are ready as well and still maintain that the fewest mistakes win. We havent all year, but put the ball on the ground four times last week. We do that this week, we will be playing basketball next week. If we take care of the ball we will be ok.

Marion has the best team in the east and after reading this Trezevant score tonight they are probably the best team in the state.

Game day for you fellers. I'm excited to come and watch but it's awfully quiet so I'm guessing both sides are nervous.

TyRamFam, I believe you said you have a family member on this team. What year is he and what's his number?

FanOfTheGame, I believe yours is a sophomore, what's his number?

Good luck tonight to your Rams

For MC, if you get the win tonight I will be happy for Boob005, PP69, TheTruthIsRelative, RikkiTikkiTaffy, and QDDadHallOfShamer, I kinda see you guys as imaginary friends yes you exist in real life but I've never met you.

If you should lose tonight I'll be very sad for you guys but knowing that 10beers lost will give it a silver lining for me.

Edited by orangeslice13

Yes, Roy after I saw the Trezevant score last night it lets me know that Marion County just might be the best team in 2A.

Thought that was boyd? After this week it might be tyner. No nerves here slice, im to old to get nervous. The tyner folks have been non existent this week so its kind of hard to carry on a conversation with yourself, unless you are old pirate or rory dillard. I still think mc is fine as long as they dont make mistakes, but that is what you guys thought as well so you never know. I hope we can defend the pass. I just hope that we come out aggressive from the start and dont wait till the second half to start playing hard. These kids are so even keel you never know what they are thinking. The game is there for the taking and i will say we match up with tyner better than we did boyd.

Thought that was boyd? After this week it might be tyner. No nerves here slice, im to old to get nervous. The tyner folks have been non existent this week so its kind of hard to carry on a conversation with yourself, unless you are old pirate or rory dillard. I still think mc is fine as long as they dont make mistakes, but that is what you guys thought as well so you never know. I hope we can defend the pass. I just hope that we come out aggressive from the start and dont wait till the second half to start playing hard. These kids are so even keel you never know what they are thinking. The game is there for the taking and i will say we match up with tyner better than we did boyd.

I'm not Slicer. LMBO. I have maintained that Marion County was the best in the east 2A the last two seasons. I actually ranked Trezevant in the top spot all season, but after last night I'm not so sure anymore. As for tonight?

Marion County 35

Tyner Prep 14