Trenton Peabody vs. Dresden Lions

TheReaper

Congrats to the Peabody Golden Tide on a solid game last night. It was obvious that your players have been working hard & improved by leaps & bounds from our first meeting. #7 is a play maker & the Tide feeds off of him. Great football atmosphere last night between 2 small 1A schools. Very proud of both teams for the sportsmanship shown on the field. Best of luck next week. We'll be pulling for Region 7A the rest of the way.

Edited by dtownfan364

Before last night it had been several years since I came to watch a game at dresden. You guys have some very nice facilities. I was impressed. Now you just need to kidnap the guys that paint union city's field and you'd be set. The painter must have had one leg longer the other cause them lines were crooked. Lol all jokes aside you guy have a nice place and take pride in it. Good luck to you guys in the future

It was a video, not a picture. The Peabody team was jumping and chanting, "We won the m!$&"! !@&$:!g game" repeatedly for about 20 seconds. A player then says, "if you are not in high school, leave the room." You then see a couple of men in khakis (coaches?) leave the room. One of the players then climbs on a locker and starts pulling on the tv. Another player then joins on the pull.

No harm done to UC. We lost to an inferior team that lacks discipline.

Before y'all lost for two years y'all's fans would tell the fans of the teams y'all beat not to give excuses or whine and complain and as soon as y'all lose you do exactly what you told us not to do. So stop trolling us please

DTOWNFAN364 I gotta say your recievers are scary fast,strong and disciplined! I believe we have the only secondary around that coulda picked Winn hes a beast!! That lankey kid runs like a giraffe on steroids!!!!

Thanks. I've said all along this talented group of juniors will bring home the gold ball their senior year. After starting the season I thought we might get lucky & get it done their junior year. They are a special class!

Before last night it had been several years since I came to watch a game at dresden. You guys have some very nice facilities. I was impressed. Now you just need to kidnap the guys that paint union city's field and you'd be set. The painter must have had one leg longer the other cause them lines were crooked. Lol all jokes aside you guy have a nice place and take pride in it. Good luck to you guys in the future

Lol. We don't have the money like UC for a grounds crew. We have to depend on our football boys, coaches & a few parents to do it. 😂😂

No excuses from this Lion fan. No doubt the better team won and nerves hit our youngsters. Malone was no doubt the best athlete on the field tonight. Dresser imo is still a better QB but against athletic secondary's can't force the ball. If you look up my post from the beginning of the year I picked Peabody to win the gold all year. Hard to beat a defending state championship team that returned 20 something seniors and dropped a class. Dresden will be just fine if they use this loss as motivation for next year. Congrats Tide and good luck next week bring Gold back to region 7. Not sure what Paul Tinkle smoked before the game but dang couldn't get anything right. Heard 9 gee willerkers, wrong names, wrong scores.

how was Winn the better QB last night? He was 9 of 14 for 116 yards 1td and 3 ints Malone was 14of 20 for 185 yards 3tds and 1int. Stats don't lie.

Dresden just didn't have the experience of the big games. They better address special teams kickoff and kicker in spring. Dresden can stay injury free 2016 they will win a Gold Ball no doubt. Winn and Rang will ride off in the sunset. Dresden will need to start recruiting a coach. He is already number 1 name back in East Tennessee. Not stirring pot just letting Dresden know and understand