Columbia Academy @ South Pittsburg for 3rd Round

rlh

Also one other tid bit of statistics for both teams.

South Pittsburg

PPG: 39

Opp PPG: 19.9

Columbia Academy

PPG: 46.9

Opp PPG: 13.3

It's obvious that both offenses have lit the scoreboard up almost all season. It will be interesting to see how both defenses game plan to stop the opposing offense from putting the points up on Friday! Columbia Academy hasn't scored below 40 points in any game with the exception of Fayetteville, they scored 29. South Pitt has been held to below 30 points in four games, but have managed to make up for that and score 35 or more in the other eight games this season.

thanks Sportsnetwriter2 ðŸ‘

My prediction for the coming weeks.

CA beats Sp 35-14, and goes on to play Greenbach. CA wins by two or three touchdowns. In the west, Peabody beats Dresdon and NC beats WC. NC beats Peabody and beats CA in the championship 42-21

The best defense we have seen this season was Boyd Buchanan. They were easily the best we have seen on that side of the ball. Columbia Academy will have to be awfully good to hold us down that much. I just hope we can stop them.

You won't find our stats anywhere. They are kept in a top secret vault. We don't publish them for anyone to see. The roster on here is pretty accurate.

I picked you boys,don't let me down. By the way I went to Ronnies Red EYE  the other day. Wasn't impressed with the menu. I ain't joking either. You should have seen my youngest one's face.

I think you will be surprised

No, we won't be. SP will score more than 14. Bank on it. CA will put up numbers too. Who has the better defense is the question. I know what I am hoping for. Btw, the last time we played wasn't it 76-21 Pirates? Don't worry though because we don't have that kind of talent back.....YET Edited by powerp