3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa (The Annual Rematch)

AlcoaBasketball

I'm back....repsect as much as ever to the Cyclones....awesome program.  I was hopeful we would win last year.....but wasn't surprised by they results.  

Last year I predicted we will win this "championship" game and I have to stick by that.  If it's not against any rules or ediquette....I'd be happy to buy one or two of faithful a steak if you win this game.  I'd buy a burger/fries from the concession...but I'm thinking it will be closed by the time this game will be decided.

Texas Roadhouse isn't too far down the road.

You know who I am.

CAK takes this one!!  Goooooo  Warriors!!!!

Edited by BRPro

Hey CAK, tell your Tennessee commitment, Mr. All American. He better look to fall before he get suplexed again. And tell your coach, he needs to get a little smarter on the play calling if yall want to win. P.S. Don't try to give the refs the collection plate Friday to help yall win either.

Our guys made a highlight video on 31's dirty plays this year.... Pretty pathetic that a Head coach would let that BS represent their school! We may post it for ALL to view after the game. Like I said before, look for 31 to tap out early or get tossed! Either way it's going to be a bad night for that young man... who knows, he may learn a hard life lesson but I seriously doubt it!

Our guys made a highlight video on 31's dirty plays this year.... Pretty pathetic that a Head coach would let that BS represent their school! We may post it for ALL to view after the game. Like I said before, look for 31 to tap out early or get tossed! Either way it's going to be a bad night for that young man... who knows, he may learn a hard life lesson but I seriously doubt it!

I seriously doubt it too.....if we got someone that bad......then...........he's that bad..........

Edited by BRPro

Ask Rankin how much he'd love to have 31 on his team.

Ask Rankin how much he'd love to have 31 on his team.

Amen brother.....not to speak for someone....but I couldn't have put it better:).....for alot of kids this is pinnacle....for others.....this major.  This is the major leagues.....this isn't pop warner.  Alcoa is amazing....it takes amazing to beat them.

CAK faithful is awesome, knowledgeable and reserved....always humble...sometimes a little too humble in my humble opinion.  It's football man.....let's get it on.  I'll buy a steak....or eat a steak!

Edited by BRPro