3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa (The Annual Rematch)

AlcoaBasketball

aha haha hahaaaaaa....thats some funny stuff:)

....and I don't even know what Alcoagoon tried to mumble in between here and there....something random about a penalty box that I'd be sent to if I beat him up or something is all I heard...but looks like his fingers got nervous thinking about it:) ........just kiddin goon....you know it's funny.

HaHa... I asked for it tonight!!! I'll meet the goVol soon enough and see how his flapper works in person.... Good night gentleman!

I keep hearing this tapping sound. It must be all those CAK players tapping out on Monday night! THAT is impressive!

Goon nailed it. CAK is petrified to even line up. Tap. Tap. Tap. Steaks at my house and lets just forget the scary game.

.I hear it too...steaks all around.....

Edited by BRPro

I think we all need to go out for steaks......I hate Alcoa....in a respectful way....

Not really...........I respect Alcoa........but want to hate them...but can't.....you guys/gals are awesome........."Marville" too.....

I'm just a smack talker from way back....

...but that doesn't excuse our team......QUIT LOSING!...take it upon yourself to win!!!

Edited by BRPro

Where's your skates,Nancy Kerrigan?

Did Double Dogs run out of Labatts again?

And when does you CAnadian work visa expire?

Johnny has my skates.....I gave them to him/his gym as a token of what hard work and dedication can do.....even a hockey player could win a a karate championship.....it's now the center of carot............"eh". Their class dojo....so in essence....you actually worship them. Edited by BRPro