3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa (The Annual Rematch)

AlcoaBasketball

Like you'd know you sissy soccermom....this is football.

Not only glad to see BC in the house.....but glad you pointed out the obvious.   "take the hockey way out"......I'm not even going to say what that means and how ignorant that statement was...but it struck me..so thanks!!......basically....she did out her self as a soccer mom....

I feel like I need some kind of award for not commenting on it......so in lieu....you get the trophy BC....thank you.  I even looked that girl up.

Edited by BRPro

Not only glad to see BC in the house.....but glad you pointed out the obvious. "take the hockey way out"......I'm not even going to say what that means and how ignorant that statement was...but it struck me..so thanks!!......basically....she did out her self as a soccer mom....

I feel like I need some kind of award for not commenting on it......so in lieu....you get the trophy BC....thank you. I even looked that girl up.

You awe'ta see her pink minivan....

We have intellectuals.....awesome football spokesman....ambassadors of the sport.  What we don't have is trash talkers.  I will relegate myself to that role. Keep me in a cage until I'm called upon.  I don't want to undo what all of our awesome representatives have done.

.....but there is a time and a place......just let me know when peoples lol.....this is a trash talking board.....ya'll .....come on and let me out!