3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa (The Annual Rematch)

AlcoaBasketball

It makes it easy when every year you have

The most talent

The most depth

The most players in 3A

Alcoa should win it all every year. Every year. When they don't they have under performed.

Ran of out "Likes"...or whatever it's called...so I'm reposting to agree.  Come on man.....they lose...they fail......they got it all.....all the pressure.  They can't lose.....coach has to feel the pressure.....and it's knocking..................like a pressure cooker.

Ran of out "Likes"...or whatever it's called...so I'm reposting to agree. Come on man.....they lose...they fail......they got it all.....all the pressure. They can't lose.....coach has to feel the pressure.....and it's knocking..................like a pressure cooker.

The last 3 out of 4 years have been very hard. Still the team to beat, but no longer invincible. Most teams were defeated before they got off the bus. Not the Warriors. Whatever they have, they give it all till the clock shows all zeros.

The  only disconnect/separation I see....is CAK fans are wayyyy more knowledgeable than the Cyclones fans.......but your on the field talent surpasses us.....making it easier for you....the armchair quarterbacks.....so yeah....we are at a disadvantage.....you guys can just talk senseless smack..........makes it hard on us sports intellectuals.[/quote "GOON's "don't pretend... They drop the gloves, eliminate the threat and skate to the penalty box...

The only disconnect/separation I see....is CAK fans are wayyyy more knowledgeable than the Cyclones fans.......but your on the field talent surpasses us.....making it easier for you....the armchair quarterbacks.....so yeah....we are at a disadvantage.....you guys can just talk senseless smack..........makes it hard on us sports intellectuals.[/quote "GOON's "don't pretend... They drop the gloves, eliminate the threat and skate to the penalty box...

Wait, this is hockey now? Our best hockey player is out with an ACL. Stay focused grasshopper. American football. Say it. American football.

One post you lecture about clean play and now you are talking about dropping the gloves and skating to the penalty box. Do you have more than one personality? I want to speak to alcoa goon1. Come in 1.

ame="ALCOAgoon" post="3459723" timestamp="1447732814"]

Wait, this is hockey now? Our best hockey player is out with an ACL. Stay focused grasshopper. American football. Say it. American football.

If you need a hockey coach......that takes no mercy on ....wait....if you need a hockey coach in honerable....wait..............if you need to win in hockey..........hit me up.  We will kick....wait....ok....I'll need an assistant! haha....................I need a spokesman.

Edited by BRPro