3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa (The Annual Rematch)

AlcoaBasketball

Hey CAK, tell your Tennessee commitment, Mr. All American. He better look to fall before he get suplexed again. And tell your coach, he needs to get a little smarter on the play calling if yall want to win. P.S. Don't try to give the refs the collection plate Friday to help yall win either.

Thank you so much for your helpful advice! So who is your team, and your coach, who has the formula to put the tornadoes out of the playoff race?

Hey CAK, tell your Tennessee commitment, Mr. All American. He better look to fall before he get suplexed again. And tell your coach, he needs to get a little smarter on the play calling if yall want to win. P.S. Don't try to give the refs the collection plate Friday to help yall win either.

I saw your response to my post, but no response to my questions to you. Who is your team who's coaching staff has the formula to be "...smarter on the play calling..." to win?

Alcoa's DB's don't "suck." Which game(s) did they play that you point to demonstrate that their DB's are weak? There are none. Secondly, because they have a front 4 that can get pressure without help, and contain the run, it allows them to use 7 in coverage. NO one else in 3A can do that. So, if CAK wins it will be an upset against Alcoa. Alcoa would be the favorite against any team in the state not named Maryville IMO. Unless you've got a team with a coaching staff that can make a few better play calls and expose those DBs who "suck." Maybe you can enlighten us.

I saw your response to my post, but no response to my questions to you. Who is your team who's coaching staff has the formula to be "...smarter on the play calling..." to win?

Alcoa's DB's don't "suck." Which game(s) did they play that you point to demonstrate that their DB's are weak? There are none. Secondly, because they have a front 4 that can get pressure without help, and contain the run, it allows them to use 7 in coverage. NO one else in 3A can do that. So, if CAK wins it will be an upset against Alcoa. Alcoa would be the favorite against any team in the state not named Maryville IMO. Unless you've got a team with a coaching staff that can make a few better play calls and expose those DBs who "suck." Maybe you can enlighten us.

Will CAK change or adjust the protection? Their 5 had a lot of trouble with the Tornado DL last time. Do they consider max protection?