3A Quarterfinals: CAK at Alcoa (The Annual Rematch)

AlcoaBasketball

ShhhhaaaaadddddUP yaaaaaa titwhiner!! Your that big fat bearded CSer with the Winston skank that was screaming at the refs all night while your kittEN's were gettEN a clubbEN!! Munch on some of that garbage !

You got it all wrong bro....................people like you make it fantastic!......on both sides of the field.  Without passionate fans.....none of it would matter.   There is nothing like going into the lions' den and hopefully stealing a win!...it's about the fans, the passion....the players and the atmosphere....and you...people like you, me and the rest of us....make Friday Night Lights happen.  I respect all you fans...the more passionate...the better:)   Let's get it on!

he was apologizing to my guy after the first game and that's when I found out about his dad. Actually felt sorry for him until watching the last two games on film!!

Kid has been through a lot. Going through things doesn't excuse poor behavior though. He will be fine. A lot of us had growing up to do at 17. Just waiting to see this tap out you predicted lol. Everyone has been gunning for the SEC commit since week 1 and I have yet to see him quit. Good luck.

The  only disconnect/separation I see....is CAK fans are wayyyy more knowledgeable than the Cyclones fans.......but your on the field talent surpasses us.....making it easier for you....the armchair quarterbacks.....so yeah....we are at a disadvantage.....you guys can just talk senseless smack..........makes it hard on us sports intellectuals.

Our guys made a highlight video on 31's dirty plays this year.... Pretty pathetic that a Head coach would let that BS represent their school! We may post it for ALL to view after the game. Like I said before, look for 31 to tap out early or get tossed! Either way it's going to be a bad night for that young man... who knows, he may learn a hard life lesson but I seriously doubt it!

You know where to post it. I would love to see it. :popcorneater:

The only disconnect/separation I see....is CAK fans are wayyyy more knowledgeable than the Cyclones fans.......but your on the field talent surpasses us.....making it easier for you....the armchair quarterbacks.....so yeah....we are at a disadvantage.....you guys can just talk senseless smack..........makes it hard on us sports intellectuals.

It makes it easy when every year you have

The most talent

The most depth

The most players in 3A

Alcoa should win it all every year. Every year. When they don't they have under performed.

You got it all wrong bro....................people like you make it fantastic!......on both sides of the field.  Without passionate fans.....none of it would matter.   There is nothing like going into the lions' den and hopefully stealing a win!...it's about the fans, the passion....the players and the atmosphere....and you...people like you, me and the rest of us....make Friday Night Lights happen.  I respect all you fans...the more passionate...the better:)   Let's get it on!

:))))) turn up the ACDC and leeeeetttttRRRR RIIiPPPP!!!! Couldn't stand it any longer!! Had to start the Gooning!!! Good Luck and hope for the injury free last few weeks!

Man.....I'm serious.....before either one of us parts ways.....I'd be honored to buy you a steak.....love your posts......and you keep everything grounded and respectful beyond reason.  Without the likes of you and others.......this could always go another way.

Much respect.

Man.....I'm serious.....before either one of us parts ways.....I'd be honored to buy you a steak.....love your posts......and you keep everything grounded and respectful beyond reason.  Without the likes of you and others.......this could always go another way.

Much respect.

BRPro, win or lose, I'll eat a steak in your honor. Great post!